• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wow Woody looks like an idiot

GameTime

18-3-3 last night. 22-3-3 tonight. Acie is not a shooter he can drive the ball. Woody is doing the same to Teague.

You do realize that this is Acie 3rd season. It can take time for players to turn the corner.

• Like 1

I liked Acie Law, but some coaches just don't trust rookies. Mike Woodson is one of them and I don't blame him. Just wish Acie could have stuck around

As much as I wanted Acie to stay the reason why coaches don't used rookies if they are trying to win now.... With young players you don't win much. Look at all the best teams in the NBA. They are all old vets. As good as we are now we are still younger when looking at the teams that are a head of us.

Yeah what a moron! Let's ignore all the other games and statistics of Acie Law and focus on just two career games that he recently had. We should fire Woody and start up a petition to fire Nelson and Brown while we are at it.

So this is where all our Acie Law closet fans went. Just give it a week until they are back in hiding after Acie regresses back to his typical form.

Confidence plays a big role with rookies and Woodson shows ZERO confidence in Law and now in Teague. You can't throw them in when you are FORCED to and expect them

to magically produce. It needs to be a gradual process where you build them up little by little. I have seen the same exact pattern in Law and Teague and it had the same results

on both. He only plays him when the game isn't on the line and in mop-up time. What kind of message does that send to these young guys? The message is loud and clear...

"I DONT REALLY WANT TO PLAY YOU, BUT I WILL IF I HAVE TO".

Woodson is ruing Teague just like he ruined Acie. Watch the way Teague played in preseason (when he was full of confidence) compared to his beaten-down self now. Big difference.

You guys don't realize how crucial the mental game is.