• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Not a good feeling going into tonights game.

MVP23

We've seen this movie a hundred times. The Hawks coming off a huge emotional win go on the road to take on a team we should beat (I don't care what anyone says, I don't think the Bucks are that good). This is that typical game where we get off to a slow start, then our bench comes in and spots them 5,6 points, then he heat up in the 3rd, then struggle in the 4th only to come oh so close to winning but lose.....I hope I'm wrong....I think I'm right

Well, usually a game like this is a recipe for disaster for the Hawks. The second game of a back-to-back, on the road, against a quality opponent. We almost always come out flat, get behind, and have to scratch our way back into the game. After such an epic win last night, I hope the Hawks can come out focused and determined. For if we do, we have a good chance.

We've seen this movie a hundred times. The Hawks coming off a huge emotional win go on the road to take on a team we should beat (I don't care what anyone says, I don't think the Bucks are that good). This is that typical game where we get off to a slow start, then our bench comes in and spots them 5,6 points, then he heat up in the 3rd, then struggle in the 4th only to come oh so close to winning but lose.....I hope I'm wrong....I think I'm right

They will most likely lose. That was a tough game last night. They gave everything they could last night and I can't seem them pulling out a win tonight.

I was down, but now that MVP predicts doom, I see light at the end of the tunnel. It seems like whatever he predicts, the opposite happens.

I was down, but now that MVP predicts doom, I see light at the end of the tunnel. It seems like whatever he predicts, the opposite happens.

No we really dont have much of a shot tonight.

Right now, as things stand, this is our first round opponent.

:thumbsdownsmileyanim:

Some think it will be a cake walk in the playoffs. Tonight, we get an example of what

can and very well will happen in the playoffs.

So, some say "Bucks win" and Hawks look bad in this game.

:comp_virus:

Who do you believe will be the Bucks second round opponent?

After tonight's game, looks bad for the Hawks vs the Bucks in the first round.

And we thought,, "Cake walk in the first round." These guys are good.

What happened to Josh Smith and MW? Neither had an offfensive game.

Jeff T. Didn't make the game tonight.

:help wanted3:

I didn't see the game. It does look like another 4th qt collapse. I'll let this one slide. They had a very tough game last night. After going through that and only losing by 3 pts. I dunno about you guys but I actually find that encouraging.

A loss tonight was expected, but it was another case of a loss that could have been a win and that has people upset.