• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Screw you ESPN

MrRyda

I liked Josh's answer. "JJ didn't walk. He was pushed and the push wasn't called."

So, let them go back, ESPN, call the push and let JJ shoot two free throws with only

a second left on the clock - - -AND, NO TIME OUTS LEFT!

Which ever way it was going, Hawks win this one.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I liked Josh's answer. "JJ didn't walk. He was pushed and the push wasn't called."

So, let them go back, ESPN, call the push and let JJ shoot two free throws with only

a second left on the clock - - -AND, NO TIME OUTS LEFT!

Which ever way it was going, Hawks win this one.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I think they should go back, call Dwight Howard for the 3-second violation, let Johnson shoot the free throw, then give the Hawks the ball back with a 1-pt lead and half a second on the clock. Seems fair to me!

JJ does travel - - a lot. Not the 1st time someone thought JJ traveled and it wasn't called.

He does get called a lot for this.

Still, ESPN is being nasty - - nit picky about everything.

3 second lane violation - - The push of JJ in the back - - The travel. (Question: did the push cause the travel? Probably)

Three, count 'em, three no calls.

If you're gonna call one, call them all.

:cant believe:

I don't even know why you guys even bother listening and watching the people in ESPN. They're a bunch of superstar di** riders who have no clue what they talk about. The people of ESPN is a big reason why I hate talking about sports with a lot of people. Too many people watch Sportscenter and not watch the actual game so when it comes to debates or feedback about a game, they only reiterate the opinions of the analysts on ESPN.

I only watch NBATV if I want to see what the "experts" think about the Hawks or if I want to listen to what other teams are doing around the league. The only time I tune in on ESPN is when the Hawks are playing there....and sometimes THAT is even dreadful to watch.

• Like 1

I don't even know why you guys even bother listening and watching the people in ESPN. They're a bunch of superstar di** riders who have no clue what they talk about. The people of ESPN is a big reason why I hate talking about sports with a lot of people. Too many people watch Sportscenter and not watch the actual game so when it comes to debates or feedback about a game, they only reiterate the opinions of the analysts on ESPN.

I only watch NBATV if I want to see what the "experts" think about the Hawks or if I want to listen to what other teams are doing around the league. The only time I tune in on ESPN is when the Hawks are playing there....and sometimes THAT is even dreadful to watch.

I totally agree with you on that. Thank you. :thumbsupsmileyanim: