• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Grievis Vasquez

txsting

Would be available for our 1st rounder in several mocks. We could do worse. 6'6", could really fit in well with our switching defense. Brings fire, can shoot it a bit (streaky), high assist numbers. With the jury still very much out on Teague, and Bibby declining rapidly, we probably need to go PG yet again.

• Premium Member

Would be available for our 1st rounder in several mocks. We could do worse. 6'6", could really fit in well with our switching defense. Brings fire, can shoot it a bit (streaky), high assist numbers. With the jury still very much out on Teague, and Bibby declining rapidly, we probably need to go PG yet again.

Honestly Vasquez would be available for our 2nd round pick.

He has a lot of heart. He's going to have a hard time finding a position. I don't see anybody spending a first rounder on him..and I like Maryland.

I say we hope for Stanley Robinson. I know he's not a PG or a C but we're thin at Sf. Honestly, Marvin is more PF. Smoove is PF. Mo Is not so good. We can get this guy in to back up Marvin at Sf.... and have a long, athletic kid who can get boards and run the floor. Plus he's from Ala Freakin Bama.

I would also make Devin Ebanks a deal Guarantee him that we will draft him.

• 2 weeks later...

Good college player who will have a hard time adjusting in the NBA. Very skinny and doesn't have great range on his shot. Plus he has only one move really. He goes to the right every time. He'll go mid 2nd rd. I would expect only because of his production in college.