• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Both Hawks & Lakers will be hungry for a win tomorrow

Blunt91

If you didn't already know the Hornets took it to the Lakers last night. Darren Collison is quickly becoming a poor man's Chris Paul. The Lakers will be hungry for a win wednesday night and of course the Hawks want to try to pull away from the Celtics. Should be a great game.

• Moderators

Darren Collison should be on the hawks shopping list

What do we have to entice NO, though? If they want Marvin, Teague and a pick for Collison and one of their SFs then I think they are lowballing themselves.

• Premium Member

What do we have to entice NO, though? If they want Marvin, Teague and a pick for Collison and one of their SFs then I think they are lowballing themselves.

Teague and a low 2nd round pick should be more than enough. Not much to give up if you think Collison is the real deal.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Moderators

Somebody is going to have to give up a lot more than Teauge and a 2nd or a future first for Collison, IMO. I am 100% on board with offering either of those packages but we are talking about a rookie who is averaging:

16 pp36

7.4 ap36

3.4 rp36

1.3 sp36

As a rookie. He is basically a first round pick who has made good on his potential. Why would the Hornets ever accept a first round pick that hasn't made good on potential for him?

They should be shooting a lot higher for him.

:offtopic2:

Tonight's Lakers - Hawks game:

Should be a good game. Koby fans will fill the arena to capacity. Might even be a few Hawks fans there!!

After the Lakers got their donkey handed to them in their last game, they are expected to come out breathing

fire and bury Atlanta in their wake. Is there any way the Hawks can stay in the same ballpark with these Lakers?

Will we see any of rhose "Don't touch me" fouls called for Koby? Super stars seem to get those type calls and

he qualifies. He's great, but ------ :brick wall:

There are three possibilities for the outcome of this game. (1) Hawks lose a close game. (2) Hawks get blown away.

(1) Lakers lose a close game.

:go ahead: GO HAWKS!!!

Joe will be in "hero mode" for sure and want to prove he belongs in the conversations about the NBA's elite players. I predict he will throw up near 20 shots and make about 30% of them.

If we have any "last shot" situations I guarantee he will force something up.