• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bogut just took a hard fall.

wfhawkfan

Milwaukee is still 2 games up and they have the tie breaker(as of now). They'll probably remain the 6th seed which is why getting the 3rd seed is crucial..

I'll concede it to you. After their loss tonight to the Bulls, the Cats may have a hard time catching up to the Bucks from just looking at their remaining schedule. Don't know how exactly the Bucks will respond without Bogut as his emergence is the biggest part to their success but they may be able to hold onto to that 2 game lead.

The Bucks have in the next 5 games.

@ Chicago, who are fighting for their playoff lives

New Jersey, who are fighting for some pride

@ Philly, got nothing but ping pong balls in mind.

Boston, fighting for 3 seed with us

Us, who are fighting with Boston

Then finish the season at Boston who may have completely shut it down for that game.

The Cats have over their next 5.

Us

@ NOLA

@ Houston

Detroit

@ New Jersery

Then finish the season against Chicago whom may be still trying to clinch a playoff berth.

Boston really only has Cleveland tomorrow and @Toronto then @Chicago, both fighting for the 8th spot as their only major challenges and two chances at the depleted Bucks. I reverse my earlier position, with Bogut gone we must get the Bucks in the 1st round. My apologies to High5, seems fate was on his side.

• Premium Member

This was a horrible injury. You can't help but feel for Bogut and the fans of that team. They were really come strong into the playoffs and Bogut was playing out of his mind since the All star break to get them there. Shame.