• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

1 more win til 50: Somebody call Lenny.

Diesel

I honestly can't believe this is happening. It sucks like only yesterday we we're the most irrelevant team in the league and had all 7,000 people in Phillips boo. I remember when there was talk of moving the team to Birmingham (I would have been all for that).

Can't wait to see that ESPN chart showing our win totals the last few years under Woody.

If only Woody improved as much as our players...we'd be looking at 60+. I think the Bibby trade was huge. Getting rid of Shelly and getting an offensive leader was much needed. Even when Bibby is ice cold he at least knows what the heck is going on out there.

Can someone tell me what Hawks team has the record for the most regulars season wins and how many wins did they have that year? This year's team has been great and the scary thing is IF they can re-sign Johnson they will only get better the next few years!

We could of won 60+ with proper coaching.

Comments like this are just astounding to me. You think the Hawks would have one of the top 2 records in the league with a different coach? You think that coaching is the only reason the Hawks don't have a better record than the Lakers? I do think in the end woodson is going to change teams and the Hawks will win fewer games next season than they did this season. Be careful what you wish for.

Edited by spotatl

• Premium Member

Can't wait to see that ESPN chart showing our win totals the last few years under Woody.

i bet Woody's agent smiles whenever he sees that chart.

Comments like this are just astounding to me. You think the Hawks would have one of the top 2 records in the league with a different coach? You think that coaching is the only reason the Hawks don't have a better record than the Lakers? I do think in the end woodson is going to change teams and the Hawks will win fewer games next season than they did this season. Be careful what you wish for.

I don't think they would have a better record than the Lakers do right now, but I do believe they would be in a closer race with Orlando for the divisional lead and the number 2 seed if they would have made a few late game adjustments in games that we should have won.