• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bibby's out today

Marvin24Williams

No JJ. No Bibby.

Should at least be exciting to wAtch the other guys.

GO HAWKS!!!!

:conversation:

Late season adversity or the team breaking down late in the season? This is the same thing that happened with the Lenny teams. Bibby doesn't play a ton of minutes, but the pressure on the starters to perform nightly is catching up with them I think.

Late season adversity or the team breaking down late in the season? This is the same thing that happened with the Lenny teams. Bibby doesn't play a ton of minutes, but the pressure on the starters to perform nightly is catching up with them I think.

You negativity is over blown. Neither Bibby nor JJ's injuries have anything to do with over use.

Bibby had an in grown toe nail removed. The toe was too raw and the pain was too much for him last night. That has NOTHING to do with over uses.

JJ has a busted up thumb he re-aggravated. That happens to all ball players and has nothign to do with over use.

Edited by coachx

You negativity is over blown. Neither Bibby nor JJ's injuries have anything to do with over use.

Bibby had an in grown toe nail removed. The toe was too raw and the pain was too much for him last night. That has NOTHING to do with over uses.

JJ has a busted up thumb he re-aggravated. That happens to all ball players and has nothign to do with over use.

I'm not sure why you even respond to him (Hotlanta)???

If we win the chanmpionship in 7 games, he will be complaining that we didnt sweep.

• Like 1