Looks like those of us w/o NBA TV are about to get screwed.

mrhonline

• Premium Member
@johnhollinger Hawks-Bucks nearly a done deal as a result of tonight. NBATVs Rick Kamla booking hotels in Milwaukee and Atlanta as we speak

Miami needs to win their home game vs. NJ (shouldn't be too tough) and the Hawks need to either beat Cleveland or have a Boston loss.

Draft pick looks like it will be #23, FWIW.

did we not clinch the 3 seed with this win? wont we be the 3 seed if we tie with boston since we went 4-0 against them this season? even if we lose against cleveland and they win these next 2 we will both have the same record at the end of the year...am i wrong?

No since Boston won their sorry division

did we not clinch the 3 seed with this win? wont we be the 3 seed if we tie with boston since we went 4-0 against them this season? even if we lose against cleveland and they win these next 2 we will both have the same record at the end of the year...am i wrong?

First tie breaker goes to division winner. Second is head to head.

Miami needs to win their home game vs. NJ (shouldn't be too tough) and the Hawks need to either beat Cleveland or have a Boston loss.

Draft pick looks like it will be #23, FWIW.

wait...im confused. What's This got to do w/ NBATV? They'll still broadcast on the usual FS and SSO channels.

If Atlanta and Boston end the season with exactly the same record, Boston gets the higher seed. The first

tie breaker: They won their division - - Hawks didn't.

Mrhonline and others. If you can't get the Hawks games on TV during the playoffs, try

http://www.channelsurfing.com/

Many times last season when I had Direct TV and couldn't get the Hawks games, I had to watch on my computer.

Sometimes it would work and sometimes it didn't. I went back to cable and now get all Hawks games. I have

checked out some other games here and it seems to be better this season.

:line dance:

GO HAWKS!!!

Edited by Gray Mule

Basically the thought is that since Cleveland has nothing to play for they wouldn't play ANY of their starters real minutes. If the Hawks have a reason to try and win the game they almost certainly will.

Edited by spotatl

I actually like NBA TV for some strange reason. Maybe its because they cover almost all the games no matter how scurby the team is. I like them. But there is a good shot the Bobcats get NBATVed before us. People want to see BJ.

Also, we wrap up the 3 seed after the Cetlics lose tonight to the Bulls, and I'm not sure if the Bobcats can catch the Bucks. In any event, I have NBA TV so..

I'm sure there will be streams.

I actually like NBA TV for some strange reason. Maybe its because they cover almost all the games no matter how scurby the team is. I like them. But there is a good shot the Bobcats get NBATVed before us. People want to see BJ.

Also, we wrap up the 3 seed after the Cetlics lose tonight to the Bulls, and I'm not sure if the Bobcats can catch the Bucks. In any event, I have NBA TV so..

I'm sure there will be streams.

Bobcats cant catch Bucks..they are set to play Magic in the first round. Thats the only series confirmed. I do think Atlanta will play Bucks..and since the matchup isnt all that great most of the games will probably be on NBATV..Idc..i just hope we sweep or go 5 games the most so our guys get rest and get ready for whoever

Until when are the playoff games going to be on the regular channels? I can't get enough of Nique's brilliant broadcasting..Hopefully it's a quick series.

They'll continue to broadcast on the regular channels, giving us an alternative to the monotonous mainstream broadcasters.