• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague and West = EXPLOSIVE!

RedDawg#8

I know tonights game doesnt matter but WOW, back to back POWERFUL jams. Both are smaller guys who can really elevate quickly. Teague is also having a career night btw. Afterwards, Bob Rathburn even said this about Teague: "Folks, he can play the game, he just needs the minutes"

SO TRUE

p.s: Again, I know this game doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things

Our scrubs>>> Cleveland's.

Im big on teague he can be really good man. I know he can i just hope he gets more opportunities in the future!

The thing is we know the physical talent is there. Guy is pretty darn quick, has decent size, and crazy hops.

It's all about confidence to take the open shot, refining his jumper so he can make that shot, and attack attack and attack some more towards the basket

And bring that intensity and swagger he had with those ferocious dunks when he was at Wake Forest

quote]Teague yes, WEST HECK NO.. he probably wouldn't make any other team in this league. Since the Hawks are too damn cheap to pay a real vet. Mario get's a roster spot..

I agree. I created the topic immediatley after the back to back dunks by West and Teague. I was moreso referring to his hops than overall game.