• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What if......

Diesel

• Premium Member

Bibby was just coasting until the playoffs?

Bibby is smart enough to see the effects of going all out in the regular season and coming into the playoffs all burnt out. What if Bibby said that he was going to save his best for last.

The Bibby we saw in game 1 was a different guy from that sleepy *ss Bibby we've been watching all year. He was scoring. He was running the offense. He even played defense.. against bigger players....and he looked good!!!!

If the real Bibby has showed off for a strong playoff run, then there's no telling how far we can go!

I sure hope Bibbs brings what he's got left!

We need his leadership and knack for big shots! (and improved D)

He is a vet, and a smart guy who will try to get the most out of every possession... he feels the Playoffs... He made a name for himself as a big game player.

P.S. Having said that, I'm sure he was takin' a back seat during the regular season, letting others get their minutes and shots and taking care of his agging body...

What if Marvin says the same? "I've been privately taking ballet and Karaoke." You'll see tuesday."

Seriously Bibby is a vet. He has played on a high level in the playoffs. Those experiences (like Al and Marvin's March runs) separate the reg season and the run. If we stay healthy we can run deep, to the finals. Yep.

'

Bibby was just coasting until the playoffs?

Bibby is smart enough to see the effects of going all out in the regular season and coming into the playoffs all burnt out. What if Bibby said that he was going to save his best for last.

The Bibby we saw in game 1 was a different guy from that sleepy *ss Bibby we've been watching all year. He was scoring. He was running the offense. He even played defense.. against bigger players....and he looked good!!!!

If the real Bibby has showed off for a strong playoff run, then there's no telling how far we can go!

WORD!!!!

I think it's a really good possibility that Bibby was taking it easy....we didn't need him much during the regular season. We won 50+ games without a huge effort from him and got a 3 seed. He locked up his last contract of his career and is on a winning team with a chance to do something. Good for him...

It's obvious we're going to need his timely shooting. I hope he can keep it up!

I think it's a really good possibility that Bibby was taking it easy....we didn't need him much during the regular season. We won 50+ games without a huge effort from him and got a 3 seed. He locked up his last contract of his career and is on a winning team with a chance to do something. Good for him...

It's obvious we're going to need his timely shooting. I hope he can keep it up!

I do not believe it is his Last contract.