• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JJ's comment in AJC "We are brothers"

jerrywest

J.J. on the improved communication in Game 6 after things got snippy at times in Game 5: “It was a lot better. But we are always going to have arguing. That’s is because we are a family, we are brothers. We ain’t always going to get along. Everything ain’t going to be peaches and cream. We are going to get in each other’s face every now and then but that is just the way it is. At the end of the day we got love for each other, got each other’s back and each others’ best interest.”

there are obviously a lot of things that you don't see.

I've seen Joe in a teammates face on 5 different occassions this series. I have seen Horford in Joe's face on 3 different occasions this series. I saw Joe telling Marvin to "shoot the ball!" In game 6. This team is getting there. I can't wait to beat Orlando. The media what throw a sh#t fit if they get a ATL vs BOS ECF. Haha

Edited by 99PROBL3MS

I've seen Joe in a teammates face on 5 different occassions this series. I have seen Horford in Joe's face on 3 different occasions this series. I saw Joe telling Marvin to "shoot the ball!" In game 6. This team is getting there. I can't wait to beat Orlando. The media what throw a sh#t fit if they get a ATL vs BOS ECF. Haha

So is Joe going to put his money where his mouth is and accept a good paying but team friendly contract that does not handicap this team for the next five years? My guess is he goes to the highest bidder and we may take a slight dive next year but end up better off in the long run. He played decent defense today but he has had alot of games this year where his shooting is pathetic.

So is Joe going to put his money where his mouth is and accept a good paying but team friendly contract that does not handicap this team for the next five years? My guess is he goes to the highest bidder and we may take a slight dive next year but end up better off in the long run. He played decent defense today but he has had alot of games this year where his shooting is pathetic.

Come on now. Who hasn't had some tough shooting games this year? Kobe, Wade, Paul Pierce? Be serious. The one thing about Joe is that even if his shot isn't falling he doesn't get frustrated. He cames playing at the other end of the floor and does whatever he can to help win. Would you rather he be "handicapping" another Eastern Conference team????

Come on now. Who hasn't had some tough shooting games this year? Kobe, Wade, Paul Pierce? Be serious. The one thing about Joe is that even if his shot isn't falling he doesn't get frustrated. He cames playing at the other end of the floor and does whatever he can to help win. Would you rather he be "handicapping" another Eastern Conference team????

He has had more than his fair share of games this year where his shooting is either horrible or he totally disappears in a game. Hey if he wasn't demanding MAX money this wouldn't be an issue but if he wants a monster contract that is going to prevent this team from signing future players like it seems he is he better bring his A game all the time. Sorry he is a #2 player not a teams #1 star player.

Edited by swanlee

J.J. on the improved communication in Game 6 after things got snippy at times in Game 5: “It was a lot better. But we are always going to have arguing. That’s is because we are a family, we are brothers. We ain’t always going to get along. Everything ain’t going to be peaches and cream. We are going to get in each other’s face every now and then but that is just the way it is. At the end of the day we got love for each other, got each other’s back and each others’ best interest.”

I don't know why people lie when it's pretty obvious what they're saying isn't true. What's the point?

He has had more than his fair share of games this year where his shooting is either horrible or he totally disappears in a game. Hey if he wasn't demanding MAX money this wouldn't be an issue but if he wants a monster contract that is going to prevent this team from signing future players like it seems he is he better bring his A game all the time. Sorry he is a #2 player not a teams #1 star player.

The only players in the entire NBA that were able to average more points AND shoot a higher FG% than Joe this year were Lebron, Durant, Wade, Dirk Nowitzki, Chris Bosh and Amare Stoudamire. I guess its safe to say other star NBA players like Kobe, and Melo had an even bigger "fair share of games this year where his shooting is either horrible or he totally disappears in a game." Everyone has bad shooting nights. Where have you seen him demanding a monster contract? He has the right to take the best contract you can get but I haven't seen him demanding a max contract. He was smart to turn down the extension when he could get a longer contract only months later.

I would have to believe his statement because they are going to the next round. If they were falling apart like every said they were, the would have not won the last two games. I do believe that they grew from this experience and hopefully it helps against the Magic.

I would have to believe his statement because they are going to the next round. If they were falling apart like every said they were, the would have not won the last two games. I do believe that they grew from this experience and hopefully it helps against the Magic.

everyone* said / they* would

there are obviously a lot of things that you don't see.

Or see but don't care to acknowledge, joe gets on his teammates a lot. Hell, just in Game 6 i saw him get on Zaza after he traveled in the 1st half in the paint on the way back. I can see him plenty of times scoffing at Crawford/Josh/Horford. It's funny when the fans find someone to critique and already have their mind made up and how they perceive a person, isn't it?? :nono: Edited by HawkFoLife