• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can somebody tell me what has changed with Jsmoove and Dwight Howard?

NJHAWK

2 or 3 years ago Smoove and the Hawks for that matter used to frustrate the hell out of Dwight Howard. Then last season and this past season Howard has just dominated Smoove and the Hawks. Maybe Im perceiving this all wrong but it seems like thats the way its gone down.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I think the answer is that Dwight and the Magic have gotten a lot better. When you elevate your game and you're a regular size guy its good. when you elevate your game and your taller, bigger, stronger, and faster than everyone else in the league its hard to deal with.

• Like 1

I thought this thread was going to be about what happen to Josh Smith and Dwight Howard friendship. Those two don't seem to be a on good terms of late. I think Smoove see Howard has change and change for the worst since coming into the league. Howard used to be a guy I was proud to say was from Atlanta. I don't feel that way anymore. He just a big douchebag now.

I thought this thread was going to be about what happen to Josh Smith and Dwight Howard friendship. Those two don't seem to be a on good terms of late. I think Smoove see Howard has change and change for the worst since coming into the league. Howard used to be a guy I was proud to say was from Atlanta. I don't feel that way anymore. He just a big douchebag now.

Wow-what an awful post. Why are you assuming the two aren't on good terms and how has Dwight turned into a "douchebag" since he's came into the league?

• Like 1

I just read this article, and Dwight and Smoove are damn near brothers. I just hope playing against Dwight will bring out the best in Smoove.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/05/03/howard-and-smith-have-lifelong-history-together/

• Like 1

One of the worst posts in the history of Hawksquawk.

Dwight Howard is a good Christian man and I'm proud to say he's from Atlanta. He and Smoove are good friends and just because Howard is on the "other team" doesn't make him the enemy. What on EARTH would make you say they aren't on good terms? FAIL.

• Like 1

Smoove and Dwight are like brothers, what are you talking about lol. And since when has Smoove guarded dwight for an extended period time?? Last time I checked Al Horford is the one who was guarding him, and being dominated so... I think Za-Za is key, he can get in there and frustrate Dwight like no one else on this team can..

• Like 1

One he is a douchebag. Two in their last meeting Howard gave Smoove some WTF looks.

Out of all the stars in the NBA...why would you label Dwight as a "douchebag"? You should also stop trying to play the "they're not friends anymore" angle. That sounds like something that came out a gossip column.

• Like 1

Touchy crowd we got here. Didn't know you guys worship Howard so much.

I know what I saw in the last game. Smoove was trying to defend Howard. Smoove got an off foul drawn on Howard with one of his flop. Howard look down on Smoove with a "Are you serious look?" and then later on. Smoove was trying to defend Howard again. Howard kept trying to slap Smoove hands down gave him another stare of he wasN'Y liking what Smoove was doing.

Edited by UltimaDragonReaver

Before Rashard it was a lot easier to double Howard. They had Battie next to him and we could just ignore him. Now someone has to guard Lewis which gives Howard more room inside and negates Smith's helpside D somewhat.

• Like 1

Touchy crowd we got here. Didn't know you guys worship Howard so much.

I know what I saw in the last game. Smoove was trying to defend Howard. Smoove got an off foul drawn on Howard with one of his flop. Howard look down on Smoove with a "Are you serious look?" and then later on. Smoove was trying to defend Howard again. Howard kept trying to slap Smoove hands down gave him another stare of he wasN'Y liking what Smoove was doing.

No one likes lies or bullsh*t gossips, you know.

Haven't you ever played any sports with friends? If so, were you always nice to each of them?

This goes much further in professional sport where each player is expected to play hard and compete no matter what.

So you better back up your statement with something more than "Are you serious" look.

And why's Dwight douchebag in your opinion?

• Like 1

From everything I have seen Dwight Howard is as classy as anyone in the league. I might have to put Lebron above him because I really like Lebron from what I can tell as a person but I'd be thrilled if I raised a son with as much class as Dwight Howard.

Hawk88

I read it and it still doesn't change anything.

Your posts in this thread have been dumb. You have yet to make any sense.

You see Howard give Smith funny looks and you think they aren't friends because of that? LOL I have a friend who frequently fights with his best friend of over a decade, but it never lasts long. We were playing poker at his house not long ago and he threw his friend out of his house after nearly coming to blows. Next weekend they were joking as if nothing had happened.

Edited by exodus