• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woodson smiled then said: " Somehow we gotta come back to practice tomorrow and work some shooting"

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Work on shooting Woody????? That has to be the most idiotic statement ever made by a coach in the playoffs. I don't know if I can continue to support this man.

Work on shooting Woody????? That has to be the most idiotic statement ever made by a coach in the playoffs. I don't know if I can continue to support this man.

What did you expect him to say. We just flat out got our asses whipped. We clearly had a decent game plan coming out of the first quarter. Then everything went to pot. I would have to pit this one soley on the players.

• Like 1

Uhmm Joe and Craw get enough practice during the REAL games lol. not like it will make a difference. We need to stop doubling Dwight, that is what killed us in the first 3 games this season. Stay at home, and stop leaving the guards and everyone else open.

The announcers figured out the problem immediately........

No ball movement! No side to side movement! Too much 1 on 1 stuff.

How many times have we heard Dominique say that this year? Funny thing is we

NEVER hear Woodson say it.

guys- he CANNOT come out sounding panicked- that wouldn't do anybody any good... and if he goes on with a laundry list of stuff, it'd just be equal to throwing everyone under the bus. As accurate as that may be, you have to approach it in a way where your players forget about this game and focus on game 2.

WE as fans can (and SHOULD) rip them all to shreads, but Woodson honestly can't do that right now- and Im not exactly a pro-woodson person.

I saw that we were in trouble early 2nd q. when Joe Johnson hawked the ball and even made some dumb turnovers.... thats not to place all blame on him at ALL- but it was a sign.

The announcers figured out the problem immediately........

No ball movement! No side to side movement! Too much 1 on 1 stuff.

How many times have we heard Dominique say that this year? Funny thing is we

NEVER hear Woodson say it.

Exactly. The way Orlando moves the ball is great to watch. Even their bench knows how to pass the ball around for an open shot. Redick to Pietrus... threeeeee, Pietrus to Redick... threeeeeee.

We need someone who can teach offence!

Exactly. The way Orlando moves the ball is great to watch. Even their bench knows how to pass the ball around for an open shot. Redick to Pietrus... threeeeee, Pietrus to Redick... threeeeeee.

We need someone who can teach offence!

Very good point, and as much as I hate to admit, I love watching the Magic play basketball (except when it's against us). They are a well-pieced together team and they all complement each other incredibly well. As a Hawks fan, I would like to see them fall apart in the next few games. As a basketball fan, you have to appreciate what they do.

Edited by HawkRock1123

• Premium Member

Very good point, and as much as I hate to admit, I love watching the Magic play basketball (except when it's against us). They are a well-pieced together team and they all complement each other incredibly well. As a Hawks fan, I would like to see them fall apart in the next few games. As a basketball fan, you have to appreciate what they do.

They never second guess themselves. They just stick to what they do best.

It's a lot easier to pass the ball with Dwight Howard and you have an elite true center post player who is guarded by a PF. Atlanta has good ball movement at times but really do not have to players to sustain it. I'm calling push on this one, the imbalance of this roster is most noticeable to me. Especially in the post.

Edited by nbasuperstar40