• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We have the best trading pieces in the NBA

Joker

Why would Lebron want to come to Atlanta? Joe Johnson? Even with JJ, Horford and Lebron, this would be one of the thinnest teams in the league if it had to trade crawford and smith to get lebron. Why wouldn't he prefer to pair up with Wade, or Bosh, or Amare, or Derrick Rose?

Whether or not the Hawks can offer anything the cavs want is irrelevant. Lebron gets to pick where he goes. He might agree to a sign and trade to get a bigger contract, but he is not in any way bound by who can offer more to cleveland.

Why is anyone still supporting Vick? The guy has admitted in interviews that he was the laziest player in the league when he played with us. The guy could have been one of the all time greats and blew it completely.

Agreed totally.

And there is no chance we get Lebron. None, zero.

Why is anyone still supporting Vick? The guy has admitted in interviews that he was the laziest player in the league when he played with us. The guy could have been one of the all time greats and blew it completely.

That was my big issue with Vick as well. Dog fighting I can get over, make a mistake and move on. Admitting that you didn't train, study, or practice hard shows he felt entitled to be a star, win championships, and be worshipped. I enjoyed watching him, but it is all tainted now.

All this being said, if we got Lebron there is no question he would be the greatest draw Atlanta has ever had. We would sell out all of our games and every arena we played outside of Atlanta.