• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hate is a strong word but I certainly never want to see Lebron on the Hawks or win a title

NJHAWK

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67000/20100604/source_lebron_planning_free_agent_tour/

He cant shine Kobe's shoes. Shoes for each city visited? Who the hell does this dork think he is. I guess espn will have a reality tv show on this tour. :beathorse:

Edited by NJHAWK
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67000/20100604/source_lebron_planning_free_agent_tour/

He cant shine Kobe's shoes. Shoes for each city visited? Who the hell does this dork think he is. I guess espn will have a reality tv show on this tour. :beathorse:

Bron is such a media *****.

• Like 1

So James will sign with whatever city buys the most of his shoes ? How stupid !

I hope no one buys his stupid shoes and its an epic failure. Too bad there plenty of morons out there that will buy up those $150 sneakers and call them an "investment."

Co-sign!

I could never support LeBron's team! He's a great athlete and all... but such an assO!!!

Lebron playing against the Hawks I HATE.................... The idea of Lebron in a HAWK uniform I LOVE.

Who cares what he endorses or the fact he pimps himself out for the mighty dollar!!!!!!!! The simple fact is he is an amazing basketball player and if the Hawks ever got their hands on him nothing but good/great things would come of it. Phillips being sold out / Atlanta making it past the 2nd round of the playoffs / other freeagents wanting to play in Atlanta / Lebron's Hawk jerseys being worn in every country. The list is endless...........................

We have not had a superstar since NIQUE and for those of us that can remember, this city was upside down back in the day. Amplify that times 10 and that is what getting Lebron would mean.

Now I know for a fact Lebron will NOT even visit Atlanta on his free agency tour but I can't fathom any Hawk fan saying no to 10 years of having the best player in the world on your team.

Lebron playing against the Hawks I HATE.................... The idea of Lebron in a HAWK uniform I LOVE.

Who cares what he endorses or the fact he pimps himself out for the mighty dollar!!!!!!!! The simple fact is he is an amazing basketball player and if the Hawks ever got their hands on him nothing but good/great things would come of it. Phillips being sold out / Atlanta making it past the 2nd round of the playoffs / other freeagents wanting to play in Atlanta / Lebron's Hawk jerseys being worn in every country. The list is endless...........................

We have not had a superstar since NIQUE and for those of us that can remember, this city was upside down back in the day. Amplify that times 10 and that is what getting Lebron would mean.

Now I know for a fact Lebron will NOT even visit Atlanta on his free agency tour but I can't fathom any Hawk fan saying no to 10 years of having the best player in the world on your team.

I agree, I dislike Lebron more than any player this decade but if we land LBJ. I will be a fan without question. He's the piece to a dynasty and as a fan of a team that hasn't made it pass the second round in this city, that's like living in heaven.

• Like 1

I agree, I dislike Lebron more than any player this decade but if we land LBJ. I will be a fan without question. He's the piece to a dynasty and as a fan of a team that hasn't made it pass the second round in this city, that's like living in heaven.

Lebron wears a mask and should not lead anyone. Except fools who follow and admire.

• Moderators

I'd welcome him to Atlanta because I am willing to put up with douches if they improve the team, ala Christian Laettner playing for the Hawks back in the 90s. He would never come here, but I would love it if he did. I would definitely back him (as I would with anyone who became a Hawk) but not even a Hawks uniform could change creating custom shoes for free agent visits into anything other than a glory seeking, ego-inflated douche move.

How is this a bad thing? The man is trying to make a dollar like everyone else on this board. If there is a market for this product then he'd be a fool not to sign off on it. STOP HATIN'.

I sincerely doubt anyone on this board is trying to make a dollar in the way LBJ is. He has immense power and ability to reach others and fails to achieve a D+. On the day Wooden dies, it makes you reflect on the polarities of the two people and their perceptions of life.

I sincerely doubt anyone on this board is trying to make a dollar in the way LBJ is. He has immense power and ability to reach others and fails to achieve a D+. On the day Wooden dies, it makes you reflect on the polarities of the two people and their perceptions of life.

Comparing someone to Wooden is unfair especially an nba basketball player. I dont expect James to be a saint or even have half a brain but I expect him to respect the game. He clearly thinks he is bigger than the game.

Comparing someone to Wooden is unfair especially an nba basketball player. I dont expect James to be a saint or even have half a brain but I expect him to respect the game. He clearly thinks he is bigger than the game.

So trying to sell shoes equals disrespecting the game? Lets be honest, the only reason some folks dislike Lebron is because he's not including Atlanta on his list of potential suitors.....If the guy actually signed with this team and led us to a championship NO ONE on this board would have a bad thing to say about him.