• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

i know hes old but

chuck15

i know he might be washed up but assume we SnT JJ for a a solid 3 and a big......i still want us to be contenders in the east do we bring in a vet like ray ray to help mold JC2.....not only does he provide leadership but he can be the heart and sole of our team!!!!

• Like 1

He was the weak link on the C's or rather the inconsistant one. He shot them out of as many games as he helped them win. I dont think he is a leader either, he is kind of an ahole. KG was the teams leader. Allen spent most of his time arguing for more shots.

I think mike millers game is suited to make a better fit on our squad than Ray Allen. Most people on here complain about giving JJ the amount of money for his age and yet Allen is older.... doesnt make sense to me

he wont make nowhere near amount of money as JJ is about to get.

If we lose Joe, I doubt Allen will come here, I am certain a playoff team will get him signed.

IIRC, Ray Allen has been diagnosed with Obsessive/Compulsive disorder, or something like that. He probably is not team captain material.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2008/04/20/routine_excellence_is_allens_secret/?page=1

Everyone wishes they could shoot like Ray. They tell him that all the time. They are envious, they say, of his God-given talent.

"An insult," says Allen. "God could care less whether I can shoot a jump shot."

:lol6: :lol6:

I'd really like a Ray Allen pickup. Chances would be VERY slim but who better to help develop Teague then the guy that helped develop Rondo? Not to mention the easy assists Teague could get from him on Ray's 3's (When he's in rhythm)