• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LOL. I posted this on ESPN.com and got a response...

Duzit

1:40

[Comment From ASG]

We're notoriously known for being cheap in atlanta. Does signing Joe Johnson get us off the hook, or is it a cop-out?

1:40

Zach Harper (Hardwood Paroxysm/TrueHoop Network): It's a cop-out. They're spending but it's irresponsible. It's enough to keep them in the playoff revenue stream but they're not a serious contender.

just thought I'd share. We're not alone in our beliefs.

to be honest im tired of joe johnson not supporting the city, setting up shop some where else that isnt suppose to be home if he leaves let em go our nucleus is still pretty sick Jordan Crawford could have that killer instinct we need to get over the top, plus a kevin martin and al and josh

to be honest im tired of joe johnson not supporting the city, setting up shop some where else that isnt suppose to be home if he leaves let em go our nucleus is still pretty sick Jordan Crawford could have that killer instinct we need to get over the top, plus a kevin martin and al and josh

So players don't have the privilege to vacation somehwere else? Wow.

So players don't have the privilege to vacation somehwere else? Wow.

I know, I know.

Was Josh Smith not in LA for much his free agency.

You know why ? That is where their agents live. Also when 12:00 EST hits its only 9:00 out there.

:thumbsdownsmileyanim:

There are 2 NBA seasons every year. (1) The regular season. (2) The playoff season.

Hawks have improved a lot every year in #1. Going from 13 to where we were last season.

Let's look at #2, the second season. For a while, we weren't even there. Then, a 3-4 record

in our first appearance. Then, I believe we have won a total of four games in each of the past

seasons. With 7 losses to match the four wins, 4-7, that doesn't sound too good, does it.

JJ didn't really show up the last two seasons, especially in round two. Part of this was the

fault of our destinguished head coach, Woody, as he wore JJ down until he had nothing

left for the second season. Part of it was JJ. He just fell on his face.

We hear rumors of discontent within the Hawks roster. We don't know what caused it, but

we can guess. Will Woody being gone cure this? Or, do we have to make other changes?

Finally, we have heard for a long time that the Hawks were goingg to offer the maximum to JJ.

Most of us believe, as good as he is, he's not worth that much. Could this max contract be the

first step to a sign and trade?

So much we still don't know.

GO DREAM!

12-4 FIRST PLACE!

:line dance:

• Premium Member

What? Someone is not content with being a perennial 4th seed? How dare you! But what else would the Hawks do? They can't go back to being a 13-win team!?!

6th seed.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Moderators

Wow. Two years ago we barely make the playoffs with a sub-.500 record and now we're complaining that we're a 'perenial 4th seed'? Times have changed. The name of the game is acquiring talent. Joe is absolutely the most talented guy we could acquire so ownership is playing it safe. Nice to see them not p*ssy-footing around like they did when Chillz left.