• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What if....

Diesel

• Premium Member

ASG surprised the basketball world and SNT for King James..... Smoove and Craw and picks.

Cleveland is at the mercy of the king.

if they got back talent like Smoove and Craw.. it's not James but it's definitely not bad.

After I gave up my Hawks cap and watch and fandome...

It would really do my heart some good to see all the experts biting their tongue.

Would Atlanta be on TV every game?

Would the city explode?

Our big three : Joe, Bron, and Horf?

or what if the CP3 trade came through!

ASG surprised the basketball world and SNT for King James..... Smoove and Craw and picks.

if they got back talent like Smoove and Craw.. it's not James but it's definitely not bad.

It would really do my heart some good to see all the experts biting their tongue.

Would the city explode?

Don't steal my thunder Diesel! I've been talking about these exact scenarios since last night in the "its official" thread. Check it out.

If we get King James Atlanta will be boomin and be one of the most talked about cities in the world for a long time and maybe win some championships, we get Chris Paul the highlight factory will be live every night his Jersey would sell a lot because he will probably break Jameer and Rajon in the playoffs, We keep Joe we already have an idea of what were getting 50 wins and a Houdini act in the playoffs till he's 35 but we dont know what kind of player he'll be in LD's system

Salim Was Still Good

Would the city explode?

ha i wonder how good of friends jordan crawford and lebron would be lol who knows??

• Premium Member

Then Hell will have frozen over and I'll be far too preoccupied with my impending 3way with Scarlett Johansson and Maria Kirilenko to care about who the Hawks signed.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif...and that my friend is 1 gallon of 100% pure WIN extract.

• Premium Member

All the same though...I got a sneaking suspicion that something is going down. They say the biggest moves seem to come out of nowhere...and other than telling JJ that we're bringing him back, we've been really quiet. As well, Rick Sund has been a busy beaver since he's been here. He's not sat on his hands...

Wouldn't surprise me if we pulled off something big. Can't say we don't have the assets...