• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged and Closed Thread - Debate Over: I Told You SO!

GABALLA

• Premium Member

2 things.

I didn't know that Walter's was still in existence. I was thinking about it earlier today (about 7 AM)... talk about creepy.

2nd, I hope Joe doesn't think that he can entice Lebron to come here for the MLE. Joe would have to know that a SNT would have to be done to satisfy Lebron and more than Likely, Cleveland won't go for Bibby, Marvin, and Craw for Lebron.

Our most tradable peice (that will bring back a allstar player) is Smoove. My hopes right now is that we're really trying to work a deal for Chris Paul and Okafor... or we do something simply like Marvin/Bibby for Chandler.

What exactly did he autograph? You just said he gave you an autograph but not what. Was it your shoe, the Joe Johnson poster you always carry with you, your forehead, the polaroid you took, your Ken Griffey rookie card ? At least a pic of the now collectible item could give you some sort of credibility.

You know something I should have known what I was getting myself into. I was so hyped to post it on here to shut up all the jack**** fanboys but instead all I've done is lure more Hawksquawk trolls to bring more of the same nonsense to me that I was trying to kill.

I've been coming to this site for a while but just recently decided to create an account this summer with all the hype surrounding free agency, but those years before I would always read some of the comment on here and think to myself, do these guys know anything about sports at all? It's really astonishing that a person can post something on here that actually happen to him and people call it bull, but a person can post some crap they heard from some ESPN jerk wad and trolls proceeded to lose their collective minds.

What reason would I have to make up such a stupid story? If you don't like it then too F****** Bad, I'm not a 14 year old kid that make stuff up in order to get friends and candy. I can't believe someone on here actually said I should Google some random pic and post it on here as my own. If this person had any sense A**Hopper and paid attention to details than he would know why I'm not posting the pic, but that's not something people on this site like to do that's more than apparent.

DONE!

• Like 1

You know something I should have known what I was getting myself into. I was so hyped to post it on here to shut up all the jack**** fanboys but instead all I've done is lure more Hawksquawk trolls to bring more of the same nonsense to me that I was trying to kill.

I've been coming to this site for a while but just recently decided to create an account this summer with all the hype surrounding free agency, but those years before I would always read some of the comment on here and think to myself, do these guys know anything about sports at all? It's really astonishing that a person can post something on here that actually happen to him and people call it bull, but a person can post some crap they heard from some ESPN jerk wad and trolls proceeded to lose their collective minds.

What reason would I have to make up such a stupid story? If you don't like it then too F****** Bad, I'm not a 14 year old kid that make stuff up in order to get friends and candy. I can't believe someone on here actually said I should Google some random pic and post it on here as my own. If this person had any sense A**Hopper and paid attention to details than he would know why I'm not posting the pic, but that's not something people on this site like to do that's more than apparent.

DONE!

Moves to insult the board. Interesting counter..

DONE!

Definitely lost all credibility with this response.

This topic is getting out of hand and I'm closing it before it gets any worse.

This is a general response to the board. For future reference if you come on here saying you got an autograph, or a photo, or anything like that and say that you're proving something based on what that player said and you don't include in a picture or some type of proof then you should expect to get skeptical responses from people. If you can't handle that then please refrain from these types of posts.

• Like 2

So the admin was right to shut down the post and I'm happy. I'm obviously a new poster to this site but I was expecting the skepticism from some fellow followers and I stated that to the first couple of skeptics. I just felt as though as time progressed the people on here were getting out of hand (and I was too) with their comments towards the validity of my post

even though there were those who just simply said "cool story" and kept it moving I will never again tell anyone on here about something that happened to me because it will be completely pointless. I should have know better in the first place, but anyway...

Now back to basketball talk!

• Like 1