• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged and Closed Thread - Debate Over: I Told You SO!

GABALLA

So, either I'm just lucky or I just make more scene than half the people on this site. How about this, I'm a GSU student and while leaving class an hour ago I'm walking to my car parked across the street from Walters shoe store and guess who I see stepping out of his car and heading towards me.....Joe Johnson! Now this had to be too good to be true, the first thing that popped into my mind was lets see what JJ has to say about trading Josh Smith.

So as he crosses the street and comes towards me I shout "HEY JOE JOE, WHAT'S GOOD" he replies "hey what's going on man", we exchange pleasantries and he proceeds to walk into the store. So I go in with him and he says he will take a pic for me and give me an autograph, now that was cool and all but I had one thing on my mind and one thing only... what are the hawks off-season plans and his thoughts on smith.

After the pic and autograph we just talking about shoes, basketball, etc and then I asked him "so what do you think will be some of the hawks moves to come up?", he says "Well I'm defiantly going to try and get some guys to come to Atlanta, I think the fans deserve it from me and the team." After his reply I was just yeah that what's up and then I asked him "So what is this nonsense about trading smoove" and he proceeded to give the most bull**** look you have ever seen, it was hilarious, then he said "what do you think?" all I could do is lol and sarcastically say right!

So in more words or less he basically called Bull**** on the smooth trade crap and said not a chance in hell!!!

Topic Over. I know that kills some of you "FANS" hoop dreams but dreams are meant to be broken lol so go to sleep!!!

• Like 2

"So what is this nonsense about trading smoove" and he proceeded to give the most bull**** look you have ever seen, it was hilarious, then he said "what do you think?" all I could do is lol and sarcastically say right!

Sorry.........but this proves nothing.

NBA players simply don't tell people they meet in a shoe store the inner working of their locker room or their inner thoughts on their teams roster.

Glad you got to meet him though and glad JJ is so cordial to fans in public.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

I'll feel a lot better about this thread once he posts the picture w/ Joe.

But until he gets his picture taken with Sund and gets that "b-s" look from him, I think I'll wait to see what happens. Joe's opinion matters. But ultimately, he doesn't get an actual vote.

• Like 1

I call horse s*** on this one

That's fine I knew some people would, I know where I was and what happens. me and my friend both took a pic with him with my homeboys blackberry. it doesn't really matter because now that I think about it he might of just been talking, so I don't know only time will tell... but his face did read bull.

i dont bileve it i think its made up show us the pics and autograph

seeing as much as you believe everything you read about trades and your hoop dreams, out of all the people you would be one of the ones to hear about an actual event and question it.

Why am I not surprised!?