Domino is a Jerk/Hater

frankthetank966

I typically like Domino, but after listening to his interview with Rick Kamla where Domino completely bashes the Hawks and says the Hawks are irrelevant is entirely wrong. He blames the Hawks for not being able to fill the arena but the bottom line is Atlanta sports teams in general have a hard time filling arenas because the population is a lot of melting pots/from other cities. But Domino went on and on about how pathetic the Hawks are and how irrelevant we are. What a jerk!

I typically like Domino, but after listening to his interview with Rick Kamla where Domino completely bashes the Hawks and says the Hawks are irrelevant is entirely wrong. He blames the Hawks for not being able to fill the arena but the bottom line is Atlanta sports teams in general have a hard time filling arenas because the population is a lot of melting pots/from other cities. But Domino went on and on about how pathetic the Hawks are and how irrelevant we are. What a jerk!

Who is Domino?

• Premium Member

he's always been VERY negative towards Joe and Josh Smith. Horford....he loves the guy. He routinely says that Horford is the only guy on this team worth a damn.

• Moderators

Love Dimino talking baseball all day long. That's it.

Too much demographic indoctrination over the years from Nick and Steak to have any relevance when discussion turns to the ATL Bird teams. I'd be upset at Kamla for wasting his time. What, was Neal Boortz not available?

~lw3

agreed

+1