• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Part 1 of unleashing the South(Beast) Division has started.

Joker

With James, Wade, and Bosh. Now it's Atlanta and Orlando turn. Al Jefferson to Orlando? Chris Paul to Atlanta? Chris Duhon(done deal) to Orlando? Shaq to Atlanta? Mike Miller to Miami? What will be of the Southeast Division in 2010-2011.

Our major offseason addition is the subtraction of a chemistry killing head coach. Yeah, I said it.

The Hawks are in a very interesting position. Assuming players do what they are supposed to do in the offseason, only Bibby and Mo Evans are older in a bad way. Every other player is on the improving end of their aging (or in Crawford and JJ's case, at his peak). So for starters the Hawks should should get better with Al, Josh, JT0, Marvin, Zaza all one year older, smarter and better.

The biggest addition the Hawks could make in my humble opinion would be to bring back Josh Childress. If Josh Smith is our energy player our super hero that turns the tide of the game, then Josh Childress was his sidekick that always had a spare utility belt to throw him.

I can't tell you how many times I watched the Hawks losing 4th quarter leads last year on easy baskets in the lane, bad switches, poor wing defense and lack of energy and all I could think was, "Josh Childress would have had that one!"

Our major offseason addition is the subtraction of a chemistry killing head coach. Yeah, I said it.

The Hawks are in a very interesting position. Assuming players do what they are supposed to do in the offseason, only Bibby and Mo Evans are older in a bad way. Every other player is on the improving end of their aging (or in Crawford and JJ's case, at his peak). So for starters the Hawks should should get better with Al, Josh, JT0, Marvin, Zaza all one year older, smarter and better.

The biggest addition the Hawks could make in my humble opinion would be to bring back Josh Childress. If Josh Smith is our energy player our super hero that turns the tide of the game, then Josh Childress was his sidekick that always had a spare utility belt to throw him.

I can't tell you how many times I watched the Hawks losing 4th quarter leads last year on easy baskets in the lane, bad switches, poor wing defense and lack of energy and all I could think was, "Josh Childress would have had that one!"

Agreed!! I feel like with a Shaq/McGee and Chills back we have a great chance if everyone plays on all cylinders(plays their role correctly). Chillz knows how talented our team is and how to fit in. Hopefully he sees what the guys in Miami are doing and can mend fences.

Agreed!! I feel like with a Shaq/McGee and Chills back we have a great chance if everyone plays on all cylinders(plays their role correctly). Chillz knows how talented our team is and how to fit in. Hopefully he sees what the guys in Miami are doing and can mend fences.

:friends1:

:angel19:

• Moderators

You got Washington alittle high on your list don't you buddy. I say the New York is better than Washington. Wall by himself doesn't mean a playoff spot. Hell he might be a bust..

The 7 and 8-spots are a crapshoot, but I'm waiting to see what NYK adds to their backcourt besides Toney and Az... and the knees of Amar'e and Rony are going to have to hold up somehow.

~lw3

Miami

Orlando

Atlanta

Charlotte

Washington

I give Miami the lead for now. Charlotte could drop below Washington. I think losing Felton is going to hurt them a lot more than most fans realize. Orlando needs Nelson to get back to all star level or trade for a better point to have any chance at catching up with Miami now; they could use a wing also.

We need to get bigger and JJ needs some serious firepower help ( Teague, Horf, Smoove, and Marvin all need to get better on the offensive end quick) . All this talk about is having Boshs number is BS now. With Wade and Bron playing along side him, no one will be able to just focus on stopping Bosh anymore.