• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Shaq signing for minimum for Heat

Sothron

• Moderators

Meh, still merely a rumor... but I'd wondered about that prospect. A Shaq-Ru frontline will need a little more support (Haslem?) to get it done.

Hey, maybe they'll bring in Karl Malone and GP. Or better yet, add the T-Mac curse and really screw themselves over! :-)

~lw3

realgm forum is the worst source ever. Wake me when this is true.

According to ESPN radio he is accepting the league minimum to ring chase in Miami. Link here:

realgm link

i don't dislike shaq but think about it. The suns acquired him and they tanked. When he left they reached the WC finals. When the Cavs signed him they tanked. They demolished us the year before and they were owned by a team that we own (and i still believe that) in the playoffs. they took a step back.

This miami team .... we'll figure it out. But you can't control what isn't in your control.

Worst case scenario joe walked. We can still compete minus Woodrow.

honest opinion, how good do you think the hawks will be next season with the exact same team basically

Fair question to me. However you must understand the Squawk is greater than just me.

I think the Hawks will grow from within. I think Smoove and Horford will get better. I also don't think the Hawks had a trade on hand which is what you suggested when you drew the line in the sand. I would like for you to be a contributing member of the Squawk but you can't troll. Period.

Fair question to me. However you must understand the Squawk is greater than just me.

I think the Hawks will grow from within. I think Smoove and Horford will get better. I also don't think the Hawks had a trade on hand which is what you suggested when you drew the line in the sand. I would like for you to be a contributing member of the Squawk but you can't troll. Period.

As of right now, this team will do no worse than the 53 wins they got last year. The biggest contributors to those 53 wins are back, and two of them are only 24 years old and will continue to get better. That is, unless a catastrophic injury were to occur to one of the Hawks big 3.

no trolling anymore but i am honest when i say ill be gone if sund does nothing.

no trolling anymore but i am honest when i say ill be gone if sund does nothing.

Trying to do something and not being able to get something done is a lot different than just sitting back and doing nothing at all. I highly doubt the Hawks would tell Joe Johnson that they will try to make some moves to make this team a championship caliber team and just sit back and do nothing.

Your arguments are very petty, IMO. It's like you will take your ball and go home if the Hawks don't trade for Chris Paul, who isn't going to be traded anytime soon.

Trying to do something and not being able to get something done is a lot different than just sitting back and doing nothing at all. I highly doubt the Hawks would tell Joe Johnson that they will try to make some moves to make this team a championship caliber team and just sit back and do nothing.

Your arguments are very petty, IMO. It's like you will take your ball and go home if the Hawks don't trade for Chris Paul, who isn't going to be traded anytime soon.

Exactly. do you really expect just Shaq will get us a ring? nooooooo

If Teague can show that he is a good ball handler that distributes the ball and Shaq filling the last major void in our bench, yes, yes I do. Because i'm a true Hawks fan. Not to say that your not, but I believe in the team we have and with a little help, we will be champs.

• Like 1

Dude, if you dont wanna be here, leave...

Noone is being forced to log into this site each and every day, but we do so because we are a community - not everyone agrees on everything, but that's the whole point of a *forum* isnt it? - We're all here because we enjoy it.

You are doing a great job of killing that enjoyment for the time being.

:help wanted3:

Just my 0.02.

We don't care. Please go!

• Like 1