Hawks Summer League Action Starts Tonight

KrisWillis

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I really don't care about the outcome of the game since it means nothing...I am just interesting in seeing Teague

I am liking Teague's very willingness to pass the ball. He is making some crisp passes out there but no one is hitting anything

I am worried that he is going to be a shoot first player but maybe he is going to be able to run an offense

He is playing a bit of a matador defense though

I really don't care about the outcome of the game since it means nothing...I am just interesting in seeing Teague

I am liking Teague's very willingness to pass the ball. He is making some crisp passes out there but no one is hitting anything

I am worried that he is going to be a shoot first player but maybe he is going to be able to run an offense

He is playing a bit of a matador defense though

Yea true really these other players dont matter.

Jordan is being active on both ends of the floor. Which is very nice to see. Right now it is basically Teague and Jordan vs the Grizz. Rest of the group on the Hawks are scrubs. I dont see anyone that could be of use to this team on the Hawks SL squad. Have to look elsewhere for some help.

Yeah Jordan is ballin, I think Teague did alright looking to see more second half. I'm still interested to see Sy, you could tell he was anxious and rushing a bit but I was surprised by how well his handle(I know he played point in france) was and how quick he could be while in control. hopefully second half we see more form him as well.

I want to see Teague, Crawford, and Sy on the court at the same time and maybe Sergi if Sy can play PF. But mainly the first three, I think then we would be able to see what they really got.

jordan is balling now.

Halftime

Pros: Teague is handling the ball well. Jordan Crawford can really be a spark. Alade Aminu.

Cons: Pape Sy....sadly. Im rooting for the guy a little.

Pape= project give him time .Jeff making nice passes jordan Greenlight to shoot getting comfortable. Aminu is not bad but still pretty raw.

Yeah Jordan is ballin, I think Teague did alright looking to see more second half. I'm still interested to see Sy, you could tell he was anxious and rushing a bit but I was surprised by how well his handle(I know he played point in france) was and how quick he could be while in control. hopefully second half we see more form him as well.

I want to see Teague, Crawford, and Sy on the court at the same time and maybe Sergi if Sy can play PF. But mainly the first three, I think then we would be able to see what they really got.

Definitely.

I want to see Sergi out there getting passes from Teague.

Please no more Wilburn and whoever the other sucky fools names are.

The Hawks are running a lot of screens and back door cuts as well. I do like the movement on offense. Jeff Teague and Jordan Crawford are the only players on the Hawks team that could possibly play this season in the NBA. I will say that Alade Aminu's length intrigues me. He looks more fluid than the other Hawks big men that have played. He's got a better body than Jermareo Davidson. Trey Gilder has length as well, but he cannot hit the broadside of a barn right now.