• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jazz close to acquiring Al Jefferson

GameTime

Wtf is minny doing? Sund must not be offering smoove. Wtf? I wouldn't follow that team at all if I lived up there.

Better yet teke, I would never live there. Even if I was born there I'd find a way out. As soon as I saw my first Moose, I'd be out...

Basically it's amazing to me that people settled there years ago and f'n stayed! You know what I mean. :rap:

Wtf is minny doing? Sund must not be offering smoove. Wtf? I wouldn't follow that team at all if I lived up there.

Why must you continue with stating the obvious? THEY R NOT MOVING SMOOVE! :shake_puter: :brick wall: :beat: :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

The Dallas Mavericks and Minnesota Timberwolves continue to exchange proposals on an Al Jefferson trade and moved closer to a deal over the weekend, according to sources with knowledge of the talks. But the sides still don't have a done deal, sources said, despite the fact that Dallas has somewhat eased its stance on the inclusion of Erick Dampier's lucrative non-guaranteed contract in a trade for Jefferson. espn.com

• Premium Member

I don't see what Minny is thinking. Jefferson is a top player in the league at a hard to find position. All they can get for him is a trade exception to eat his salary and a couple of future first rounders? Wow.