• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Lets Face It...We're Not Making Any Moves this season

JackB1

Our team have remained unchanged from last year and it looks like the only thing we did was throw a bunch of money at Joe (I hate the fans) Johnson.

It's very frustrating to watch all the free agents going to other teams while we stand pat. We couldn't even get anything for Childress, who obviously wanted

out of the organization.

Looks like here is our starting 5:

1-Bibby

2-JJ

3-Marvin

4-Smoove

5-Horf

Look familiar? :(

We have not addressed our needs at all, whch are:

1) Help at Center

2) Help at PG

3) A SF that doesn't disappear

Great job Sund! Looks like another year of making the playoffs and then a quick exit.

Edited by JackB1
  • Like 4

• Premium Member

Our team have remained unchanged from last year and it looks like the only thing we did was throw a bunch of money at Joe (I hate the fans) Johnson.

It's very frustrating to watch all the free agents going to other teams while we stand pat. We couldn't even get anything for Childress, who obviously wanted

out of the organization.

1-Bibby

2-JJ

3-Marvin

4-Smoove

5-Horf

1) Help at Center

2) Help at PG

Great job Sund! Looks like another year of making the playoffs and then a quick exit.

I agree with you but I don't blame Sund. He can only do what the owners let him do. I'm still praying we manage to trade Crawford's expiring with another player for a superstar but I realize that is probably not going to happen. We'll see. Sund might have to wait until the trading deadline to move Crawford and Evans with another player for an upgrade.

• Like 1

out of the organization.

1-Bibby

2-JJ

3-Marvin

4-Smoove

5-Horf

1) Help at Center

2) Help at PG

Great job Gearon! Looks like another year of making the playoffs and then a quick exit.

Great post and I even fixed it for you, lol.

• Like 1

Although I know it is still young in the free agency season, it's frustrating to me that players have been taken off the board that could have been good additions to our squad at the MLE. At this point, given our cap space, the only moves we can make are Shaq (at a reduced price), busts/washed up players (Kwame Brown, Kurt Thomas), cheap guys for the end of the bench (RandMo, Jason Collins) or a trade (which I don't see happening because Sund insists he likes our "core").

After the debacle against Orlando, just switching to Larry Drew isn't enough. After two str8 blowout sweeps in the 2nd round, two years in a row, the status quo isn't enough. I hope Sund surprises us with a big trade. Otherwise, we know the ASG isn't going to let him spend into the luxury tax.