• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I am old and feeble, and my mind is gone

drzachary

My brain is basically turning to mush by the second as I hurtle downhill towards the grave. The memory and reasoning capabilities are the first to go.

Could someone easily sum up for me who's actually signed to play this year, how many more players we have to sign, and how much money is left to do it?

:(

-Ancient Dr. Z

• Premium Member

good news: added Jordan Crawford

bad news: added Jordan Crawford

don't be shocked if the hawks suit up the same exact team from last season

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

We have 10 players under contract and I believe the NBA requires a minimum of 13. If Collins re-signs then we'll have 11 and we'll have somewhere around 4 million left to spend before we hit the luxury tax.

Current roster

PG - Teague / Bibby

SG - JJ / JC / JC55

SF - Marvin / Mo

PF - Josh

C - Horford / Zaza

We have 10 players under contract and I believe the NBA requires a minimum of 13. If Collins re-signs then we'll have 11 and we'll have somewhere around 4 million left to spend before we hit the luxury tax.

Current roster

PG - Teague / Bibby

SG - JJ / JC / JC55

SF - Marvin / Mo

PF - Josh

C - Horford / Zaza

Aminu, Othello, and Toliver :brick wall: :helpsmilie: :beathorse:

The SF FA crop is so weak. I mean what are are choices realistically for the vet min....Hayes??Graham?? Butler?? Morrison?? Jawad Williams?? :white flag:

I am not even sure those names would work for the amount of money we have to spend

One question: What is a Co-Chief Twitter Officer?

Well two questions . . . . . how can you be whatever that is without a brain? Ha

Initially, I was going to run the hawksquawk twitter account w/ someone else, but I pretty much yielded all duties.. Probably should have that taken out of my profile :)

Dr. Z.........it appears that in your old age you have grown all the wiser on the most recent facial hair trends at the expense of following the 10th, 11th, & 12th men on the Hawks roster.

Edited by coachx

Just noticed that it is DrZ's 31st birthday today so happy birthday to you old timer! blow%20out%20candles.gif

I almost didn't make it. What a night. (And thanks!!)