• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We've resigned Jason Collins

DeacKillsaDevil

Gee another cream puff for the bench how surprising. Looks like Collins is the final piece to the puzzle,NOT. :help wanted3: :help wanted3: I must be dreaming this. :cant believe: No it's a nightmare. You don't see the other elite teams signing scrubs like we do to win championships. :shake_puter:

Edited by thescout5

• Premium Member

My first inclination was like most others--there goes any thought of signing Shaq. But upon further review... an alternative way of looking at it is that if we sign Shaq, those are minutes that would have otherwise belonged to ZaZa anyhow. So, signing Collins probably has less to do with obtaining Shaq... and if you're wanting Shaq on the roster what you really are waiting for is to see if/when Pachulia gets dealt.

Yes, Sund is stretching my patience, too, with all this waiting for something of significance to happen... but I'm going to continue to believe that there just has to be a plus-trade in our future sometime before November.

Edited by sturt

• Premium Member

The 3 amigos down in Miami probably p***** their pants when they heard this.

• Premium Member

And in related news, Wretch plans to go to work and to the gym tomorrow. No word yet as to how long he actually intends to use the elliptical, but sources say that 35-45 minutes during his lunch break is a good estimate. In keeping with his diet and exercise regime, Wretch is also planning a low calorie, low-fat, lunch and dinner with scattered healthy snacking in between.

More at 11...

newspaper.gif