• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

On behalf of the season ticket selling agents, I'd like to thank ASG for not signing Shaq

jerrywest

Yep . . thanks for not signing someone who is still one of the top 10 most popular players in the league, and a guy who is still better than 75% - 80% of the centers in the league.

I wonder if those agents get paid a commission according to what kind of package that they sell? If they do, you probably got some mad people right now.

Thank you ASG for not signing Shaq. I don't think we would have sold out everything, but there was a chance. In this job market I wouldn't want the same plight on our stuffs.

Thank you ASG for NOT signing Shaq? You are kidding right?

What are we supposed to do inside the paint defensively in the playoffs? Oh I forgot, Collins will carry us past Dwight and other intimidating interiors that we will face, right?

Son, you are simply patronizing our cheap, cluelesss owners who honestly think we can "contend without having to spend" while almost every 2009-10 Playoff team in the East improved, except the Cavs (of course). We should improve minimally from the coaching change and increased usage of the bench. But even a few of the teams that didn't make the postseason last year made solid improvements such as the Net, Knicks, and Wizards.

I don't see it. Shaq can still command double teams which will spread the floor and open up wideopen shots for Joe, Bibby, Marvin, and the Crawfords. And if for no other reason, we would not allow another contender to get Shaq, especiall in the East.

Edited by y2kenta

• Premium Member

The OP was alluding to Miami laying off their season tix staff bc they sold out

he obv agrees with u guys that shaq would be a big draw, thus the OP

he is saying we woulda sold more season tix with shaq, thus jeopardizing jobs

I didn't take it that way because he was not sure we would have sold out.

We have NO player on the roster save Marvin that has low post skills and Marvin's has not been utilized. The Lakers had Gasol down low and he lived on the FT line. If the Hawks do not sign Shaq and get him in here then we forget any playoff success.

I didn't take it that way because he was not sure we would have sold out.

We have NO player on the roster save Marvin that has low post skills and Marvin's has not been utilized. The Lakers had Gasol down low and he lived on the FT line. If the Hawks do not sign Shaq and get him in here then we forget any playoff success.

Heard...Rockytop.