• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rumor: Joe Gets Magic City "Stripperella" Pregnant

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

First, if I could neg myself I would, just for reprinting any gossipy garbage sourced by mediatakeout. But, heck, it's a slow news day. Still, not worthy of the main board.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185922

A CINDERELLA TALE!!! MEET THE GIRL WHO WENT FROM THE STRIP CLUB . . . TO WIFEY (aside: ????) OF ONE OF THE HIGHEST PAID NBA STARS!!

August 02, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com just learned of a very UPLIFTING story about one of the NBAs superstars - JOE JOHNSON from the Atlanta Hawks.

According to one of MediaTakeOut.om's ROCK SOLID sources, Joe and is girlfriend Wynter are expecting their FIRST CHILD TOGETHER. And Wynter, who we are told is a lovely woman both inside and out, isn't the typical BOURGIE girl that a lot of these ballers end up with.

You see, before meeting Joe, Wynter worked for tips - at Atlanta's stripclub Magic City. While working there, she met Joe and the two hit it off. The two had a WHIRLWIND ROMANCE, during which time Wynter got pregnant.

Now, MediaTakeOut.com's snitch tells us that Joe and Wynter are living together comfortably in Joe's Miami mansion. . .

We are not even gonna hate on the girl. That was a nice COME UP for her.

Not sure how that qualifies as a "Cinderella" story (she got stepsisters working the pole?) but whatev.

~lw3

Just think about it....

When the Hawks are capped out and can't get out of the 2nd round THIS big nose tramp is who will be getting the money that should be going to improve the team. Great job by JJ and the Hawks. Good job people.

Only hots could put that spin on this story lol