• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks could make move for Dampier now that he has been waived

coachx

Sorry please remove.

I did not see the fresh thread on this. For some reason a whole bunch of re-tread threads are the at top of the page even though they are very old. I guess silly internal arguements deep in threads is what keeps this place going during the slow time of year.

My bad !

• Premium Member

Where's the quote from? Is someone saying he's actually on the Hawks radar?

I'd take him at the right price, but if this is about overcoming the Dwight factor, Dampier's been pretty much as pathetic head-to-head as any other pathetic center.... the only advantage might be that a cost-effective contract with Damp could allow us to move ZaZa as part of a bigger move.

Count me among those that think Sund has to make a major move (best by November, okay by January, but at least by February) in order for us to continue to ascend the ladder... and this clearly isn't that move.

Where's the quote from? Is someone saying he's actually on the Hawks radar?

I'd take him at the right price, but if this is about overcoming the Dwight factor, Dampier's been pretty much as pathetic head-to-head as any other pathetic center.... the only advantage might be that a cost-effective contract with Damp could allow us to move ZaZa as part of a bigger move.

Count me among those that think Sund has to make a major move (best by November, okay by January, but at least by February) in order for us to continue to ascend the ladder... and this clearly isn't that move.

No quote saying that. I would assume 10 teams have called his agent this morning.

Every one knows the Hawks need a veteran center. Its just a matter of ownership spending the MLE to get him. I doubt he picks Hawks, over other elite teams, for the veterans minimum.

Sorry please remove.

I did not see the fresh thread on this. For some reason a whole bunch of re-tread threads are the at top of the page even though they are very old. I guess silly internal arguements deep in threads is what keeps this place going during the slow time of year.

My bad !

Check the red sorting bar at the bottom of the forum and see if the sort order changed for you. I'm not seeing any old threads on the first page of the homecourt forum so I'd guess that got changed somehow.