• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Grizz this Thursday

ATLSmith

So, the first preseason game is this Thursday against Memphis. I've looked everywhere but can't find if the game will be televised or not. I'm guessing it won't be but wanted to see if anyone had more luck than I did.

Would be great to see the game...

I've never been to a preseason game, is it worth it to go? I do miss Hawks basketball, but I don't think there's any reason to go. Coach Drew isn't going to show his full offense just yet and I hate watching third rate players out on the court.

• Moderators

I've never been to a preseason game, is it worth it to go? I do miss Hawks basketball, but I don't think there's any reason to go. Coach Drew isn't going to show his full offense just yet and I hate watching third rate players out on the court.

Pretty hypocritical of me to say so since I'm going (b'day gift), but I'd save my money for an early regular season game. Or, show up instead on Sunday for the free scrimmage among the players themselves. I get the impression that the learning process for Drew's gameplans will extend well beyond the preseason, so you won't miss much by not attending a preseason game. Looking at Ticketmaster though, the turnout is supposed to be pretty decent (did A$G give tix away?)

~lw3

Pre Season already?

Ha. Yea, took me by surprise too. I was on Hawks.com when I noticed it.

I'd love to go to the game but can't. Everyone who can needs to go so the Hawks can afford to keep Horf and JC. :rolleyes: