• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NIQUE

tonegully

I wish we had someone to add some excitement like Nique did. Look how he demolished Larry Bird. The funniest part is that Larry timed his jump like he was going to get up there and block Nique. Its hilarious.

imagine Nique playing now, in the " no hand check era" he would be unstoppable.

I wish Nigue would teach Josh that bankshot off the glass he was so good at.It's about the only thing that could help Josh's midrange jumper.

When you look back on Nique's career he had so many things working against him and so little true support... One of the NBA worst decision was to cut him short of a place in NBA's 50 Greatest Players... But true fans know better...

Yeah, #6 should've topped the list. Anytime you dunk on an entire frontcourt, to the point where their own teammates are openly laughing at them on the sidelines, that gets extra points.

They missed out on a lot of other dunks that he did (including the sick facial on Barkley on Dr. J's fareware game at the old Omni; I was there for the game and that one was embarrassing).

• Moderators

Yeah, #6 should've topped the list. Anytime you dunk on an entire frontcourt, to the point where their own teammates are openly laughing at them on the sidelines, that gets extra points.

They missed out on a lot of other dunks that he did (including the sick facial on Barkley on Dr. J's fareware game at the old Omni; I was there for the game and that one was embarrassing).

I remember watching that as a kid on Sixers' TV up in Philly, when Nique put the pound on the Round Mound. I kinda recall he swatted Barkley on the other end of the floor prior to the jam. At that point, I was like, "hmmm... maybe it's a good time to switch allegiances..."

~lw3