• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sooooo, Randy Moss is Available...

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

StarTrib link

Any takers?

Evidently Brad Childress had a very good reason for letting Randy Moss stay in the Boston area after Sunday's game. He didn't want him to return to Winter Park -- ever.

The NFL Network is reporting that Moss has been waived by the Vikings a day after the wide receiver gave a rambling statement following a loss to the Patriots. Childress attempted to downplay Moss' comments in his news conference this afternoon but clearly he had seen enough after the wide receiver played four games for the Vikings.

Moss, obtained from the Patriots in early October for a third-round pick in 2011, had only one catch for 8 yards on Sunday and had 13 catches for 174 yards and three touchdowns since joining the Vikings.

The end of Moss' second tenure with the Vikings came after Sunday's 28-18 loss at New England.

Moss, who was fined $25,000 last week for failing to cooperate with the media, informed everyone that he would no longer take questions for the rest of the season but instead would ask himself questions and then answer them. Moss then proceeded to praise the Patriots, while criticizing the Vikings for not listening to the tips he gave them about his former team. Moss also took a shot at Childress for not kicking a field goal at the end of the first half and instead going for it on fourth down at the New England 1-yard line. Adreian Peterson lost 2 yards.

~lw3

after he quit on that pass interference play on Sunday, I am not surprised. That was a touchdown if he just kept running. Instead the ball just drops like 6' from him. The press conference afterwards was moronic as well. Guy is a complete headcase. Not worth bringing onto a team. You just can't count on him to give you a good effort.

after he quit on that pass interference play on Sunday, I am not surprised. That was a touchdown if he just kept running. Instead the ball just drops like 6' from him. The press conference afterwards was moronic as well. Guy is a complete headcase. Not worth bringing onto a team. You just can't count on him to give you a good effort.

After Arthur Blank didn't even flinch at TO in the off-season who had less baggage, I don't think there's any chance he'll gamble on Moss. I do think the Falcons could've used TO to go with Roddy, but Moss is just too much of a cancer. There's a reason two playoff-hopeful teams have cut him so far.

So much unbelieveable talent.

My kids have an expression that seems to fit him.

"Dumb as a box of rocks."

His body has it. He's great! Yet, his mind is something else.

Mind and body, as far apart as east and west.

So sad to see someone throw away what he has.

:cant believe:

So much unbelieveable talent.

My kids have an expression that seems to fit him.

"Dumb as a box of rocks."

His body has it. He's great! Yet, his mind is something else.

Mind and body, as far apart as east and west.

So sad to see someone throw away what he has.

:cant believe:

Mule, I'm not sure how much Moss has thrown away. He's a first ballot HOF'er if he retires today, and he will likely be the 2nd greatest receiver in history, statistically speaking. For all his antics, he's still performed for the most part. In terms of wasted talent, he can't even be mentioned in the same conversation as Michael Vick.