• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The streak...

Wretch

• Premium Member

When does it end? Who gives us the first loss of the season?

Tonight?

@Minny?

@Orlando?

When do we get our first L? And on a side note...how do we fare against Orlando next Monday (come all ye motion offense doubters! lol)?

• Premium Member

LOL...gotta be done before we lose one.

NIMBERS!

...also, these are all winnable games up to Orlando. And with all the talk about how we're just playing creampuffs...SOMEBODY needs to step up and say which one is going to beat us first.

• Premium Member

82-0

LOL....

Everybody's scared.

I was scared before the game tonight. I was going to say that I thought we'd lose this one. BUT...if we didn't, I am nervous about the game against Phoenix. Other than that, the game at Orlando looks TOUGH. I'm giving the first loss to Phoenix though.

LOL...gotta be done before we lose one.

NIMBERS!

]

LMFAO... I swear, I thought I was the only one who heard Nique say "nimbers"....freakin' hilarious!!

I actually think we have a shot @ Orlando..for some reason.

have to fly all the way to minny tonight, after our starters play a good amount of minutes. crawford's hurt, mo is hurt, and marvin may be hurt. we may not have a small forwad against minny, and then crawford may not be there for a lineup of bibby, crawford, jj, josh, and al. what would we do. maybe, bibby, jj, josh, powell, al or more likely now that i think about it. bibby, jj, josh, al, zaza. since we can bring collins and thomas off the bench. we knew there was no way that we would be as healthy as last year. minny is going to be a tough game. i wouldn't be surprized or really upset if we lost. especially if we don't have marvin, crawford, and mo (who is not making the trip)

have to fly all the way to minny tonight, after our starters play a good amount of minutes. crawford's hurt, mo is hurt, and marvin may be hurt. we may not have a small forwad against minny, and then crawford may not be there for a lineup of bibby, crawford, jj, josh, and al. what would we do. maybe, bibby, jj, josh, powell, al or more likely now that i think about it. bibby, jj, josh, al, zaza. since we can bring collins and thomas off the bench. we knew there was no way that we would be as healthy as last year. minny is going to be a tough game. i wouldn't be surprized or really upset if we lost. especially if we don't have marvin, crawford, and mo (who is not making the trip)

somehow was forgetting that we don't play tomorrow.

So, why should we lose the next one?

Some wags around here are already chomping at the bits to get rid of our young, back up PG.

Then, we have our 6th man of the year out with turf toe and he will not play.

Another bench player is still out with his knee problems.

Marvin, which some believe, is only on the team to take up space on the floor, is injured.

Josh has ruined his career by taking and making 3's.

Add to all this the fact that our all star can't hit an open shot and we refuse to let him try

with 2 or 3 defenders draped on him.

We may never see another Hawk victory. We're that bad.

Now that that is out of the way, do you think any opponent is going to take this team lightly?

The more the Hawks win, the lower they sink in some fans mind. We hear, "They haven't

played any one yet." Really? And I was led to believe our opponents this season have been

regular NBA teams. Part of their poor record is because they played the Hawks.

:conversation:

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Hopefully we don't lose before the Orlando game

I'm praying for it! helpsmilie.gif

Man, that would be epic! Win or lose this weekend, it's still going to be a big game though...and of course, the Magic will come out and downplay it. lol