• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So...there is a big game in less then 5 hours

coachx

I read where Marvin and Mo MIGHT play today on ajc.com.

680 AM is reporting that Mo will definately play now.

It will be my first game of the young season. Hoping they show up vs. a quality team that is probably the hottest team in the league. I'm looking foward to seeing our young bigs match up with their ( Jefferson & Milsaps.)

I'm assuming Okur is still out.......not that they need him.

With an impressive win tonight, the negative feelings a lot of Hawks fans have right now about the team...should get better. At least I would hope so. A win in national television always cures some hurt feelings.

The biggest thing I'll be looking for is effort for 48 minutes. This Jazz team has come back from double digit deficits in their last 3 wins. They're the first team in the shot-clock era to win three straight games (vs. Clippers, @Miami, @Orlando) after trailing double digits in halftime. I'm looking for the bench to step up their play as well.

Michael Cunningham confirmed that Mo Evans will play tonight, so at least our bench will somewhat improve. I think Marvin Williams is still questionable. I hope he plays, but I don't think he will.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

We need to beat Utah. I really like Utah on a personal level for all the good things they do on the court. We need to show the same kind of faith in the motion offense we display in the first quarter throughout the rest of the game. We need to defensively step up and stop letting perimeter guys kill us or let them work it around and get Horford exposed in a switch.

What is up with Hawksquawk not having gamethreads anymore? No offense to coachx, but this isn't a gamethread more of a call to the board to talk about the game. We are a legitimately good team now and yet we had better gamethreads back when we still had Shelden.

This post has no real message except for someone being grumpy.