• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague

NineOhTheRino

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

just to get an idea where other fans stand

Edited by NineOhTheRino

I don't think that you shop him because I don't think he has done enough to ahve any trade value. To me its the middle ground of "include him in a trade if it gets you what you want". But I don't want Teague to be the focal point of a deal. But if I had the chance to do Crawford and Teague for Billups I'd do that in a heartbeat.

• Premium Member

I don't think that you shop him because I don't think he has done enough to ahve any trade value. To me its the middle ground of "include him in a trade if it gets you what you want". But I don't want Teague to be the focal point of a deal. But if I had the chance to do Crawford and Teague for Billups I'd do that in a heartbeat.

You right on that. The only way he leaves town is if he's packaged with another starter or Crawford.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

I like option #4

I would continue to bring him off the bench giving him a consistent 15-20 mpg to see if he can EARN more then that. If he shows no real improvement 3 months from now then I would listen to the trade deadline offers discussed around the league.

Edited by coachx

I guess I would go with: keep bringing him off the bench like they've been doing. He has until Dec 15/16 (when more players are eligible to be traded) to see a marked improvement. I can live with him not scoring but he looks so tentative running the team, and why is he never nin the lane, he is so quick and even if it's not a play for him shoot it will cause the defense to collapse, then we have shooters or he can pass to Al or Josh for the dunk. He just doesn't get into the lane enough.

I have no doubt that Jeff is talented player. Two things are holding him back: lack of confidence and problems with shooting.

He's been very good from free throw line so far, I bet he's been working hard on his shot.

I'm pretty convinced that leader role doesn't fit his personality. Either coaching staff accepts who he is and will act accordingly or they'll continue to encourage him to step up and become a leader on the court which won't change much.

I will have to admit that the reason that I'm so hard on Teague is because he's displayed the same deficiencies that Acie had minus the injuries. I just get the nagging feeling of "why wait?" when we can just tune in to the Grizzlies now to see what we are waiting to get in another 2 years.