• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Michael Vick for MVP ?

EazyRoc

For those of us that actually believe in God (not to derail the topic), It's healthier to forgive than to hate and dislike.

One can forgive the person who molested them without "liking them."

One can forgive the killer of their loved one without "liking them."

Just like one can forgive a killer and torturer of animals without "liking them."

Just b/c I forgive Vick does not mean I have to root for him.

I'm a Falcons fan and season ticket-holder. There are not many guys in the league who I root for who are not Falcons.

Edited by coachx

I don't think you can call Vick the clear MVP, there are sevearl guys who've played the whole season and have their teams with better records. Matt Ryan doesn't have the splash of Vick, but you can't deny his record and performances. What he did vs. the Ravens was VERY impressive. Let's see what Vick can do vs. a good defensive team that game plans for him before we annoit him MVP.

GO FALCONS!

I don't think you can call Vick the clear MVP, there are sevearl guys who've played the whole season and have their teams with better records. Matt Ryan doesn't have the splash of Vick, but you can't deny his record and performances. What he did vs. the Ravens was VERY impressive. Let's see what Vick can do vs. a good defensive team that game plans for him before we annoit him MVP.

GO FALCONS!

Mythoughts are based on what the Eagles would be without Vick.

• Moderators

The Eagles offense destroyed the Falcons without Vick.

I think that applies to a lot of teams as well.

Where are the Patriots without Brady, the Colts without Manning, etc. At least the Eagles have a good enough replacement in Kolb that the team was ready to start Kolb over Vick and was happy to ship out McNabb to make room for Kolb. A lot of other teams actually don't have nearly as good of a Plan B.