• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Boo-hoo. Lebron isn't having fun.

AHF

• Moderators

Who knew you would have to work hard to win games and that signing up to play with some other stars wouldn't magically transform you into the champion you had pretended to be? Heavy is the head that tries to wear the crown.

James spoke of something you figured would come naturally, when the Big 3 came together.

"We're not having fun at all," James said.

Because of the spotlight?

"No, not for me," James said. "I mean, I've been in the spotlight for a long time, and I've continued to have fun. And I've kind of gotten away from it, but I need to get it back."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/heat/commentary-loss-to-indiana-pacers-as-sorry-a-1067909.html

They thought that the league was just going to laydown for them. Remember all that talk about 75 wins. You can't have three players that need to dominate the ball. They should not have signed Bosh. They should have gotten Boozer or JJ at the very least !!! I am really enjoying this debacle in Miami. Pat Riley can't save them.

Edited by Wurider05

• Admin

They thought that the league was just going to laydown for them. Remember all that talk about 75 wins. You can't have three players that need to dominate the ball. They should not have signed Bosh. They should have gotten Boozer or JJ at the very least !!! I am really enjoying this debacle in Miami. Pat Riley can't save them.

The problem is not Bosh but the fact that Wade and 'Bron are the same type of player. A guy who must have the ball and run the show, The team has no depth after the big 3 and they all have 0 chemistry. When Boston came together they came with the notion that everyone is going to sacrifice their games for the better of the team. They were about chemistry and winning. Miami is still about individuals.

I've always been hesitant to judge a new team, so I shouldn't be making too many comments. However, its awesome to see the lack of chemistry and obvious replication of parts. McGrady came out with a quote the other day:

"When they're on the court together, they're terrible," McGrady said. "Him and D-Wade don't complement each other. They're somewhat the same type of players, 'Bron and D-Wade. ... Both of those guys need the ball, and they don't shoot the ball like Ray Allen. That's why they're having trouble scoring in the halfcourt, because they can't get a rhythm, because one of them is dominating the ball. That guy might be getting off, but the other guy [isn't].

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70308/20101129/mcgrady_lebron_should_have_joined_bulls/#ixzz16iLgViDu

That pretty much sums it up. We've seen it to a lesser degree before with Carmelo and Iverson, but Carmelo can play without the ball much better than Wade or Lebron.

• Premium Member

I thought this was interesting article http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebronspoelstra112910

I have an irrational dislike of Lebron so I like reading articles like this.

Ultimately Spoolestra is going to take the fall for Queen James and Riles will take over. Will James bow down to Riles? Probably more than he does with Spoolestra. Will Riles change James? Probably not. Riles will find a way to keep everybody happy but in the end, Riles have no answers for the real beasts in the east. Boston and Orlando.