• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Was at game TN. Why not make a change to the starting lineup?

SmooveTheFuture

I was at this game tonight and was embarassing how bad the Hawks looked esp on the defensive end the Nets were scoring at will. They made Brook lopez look like a young shaq he could not be stopped and Devin harris was a big reason we lost tonight as well. Crawford hit some shots but his stupid turnovers and the 3 missed free throws in a row hurt us. Thats 3 games in a row the Hawks have got off to a bad start why not Bring Marvin Williams off the bench with Jamal Crawford I think this would help us more with Teague in the mix. This guy has to be the worst Starting SF in the NBA he has not done anything to earn the starting job maybe moving him to the bench will light a fire under his BIG *ss we paid him money to produce and hes doing nothing out there. Also Joe johnson needs to start earning his pay we paid this guy 100 million to put up pedestrian numbers?? (6-18)I think not... The leaders of this team Joe, Al and Josh need to wake up and wake up now we are better then this. Hawks should have never lost this game the defense was horrible Josh Smith with 0 blocks in back 2 back games and poor rebounding cant happen. I hope Larry Drew is smart enough to see that we gotta shake this team up some how because right now we look very lost out there. Avery Johnson was also a big difference out there he had these guys playing great I have no doubt with Avery as our coach we win this game.

Jason Collins very well may be the single worst player in the league. I can't believe someone just called for him to be the starter.

Well "worst" would be a stretch IMO. But it's not like we don't have options! We bring guys in - why not give them real opportunities.

I'm talking about Etan Thomas starting at Center. The guy is a seasoned vet (8 years in the league) and is an athletic 6-10, 260. He has a career FG %age of .513 and has averaged nearly 5 rebounds per game in only 17.7 minutes per game (avg)...plus a block! :idea:

Jason Collins very well may be the single worst player in the league. I can't believe someone just called for him to be the starter.

To Jason's credit he has been playing better than he did last season. However, I will agree he doesn't really in the starting unit. Let Al stay at that position.

Edited by Blunt91

• Moderators

JC2-Joe-Smoove-Horford-JC3 (against decent bigs), Zaza (against everybody else)

and if the whole Smoove-starting-at-the-3 thing freaks you out (as it should), try:

JC2-Joe-Powell-Smoove-Horford (against bigger wings)

JC2-Mo-Joe-Smoove-Horford (against smaller wings)

~lw3