• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wizards @ Hawks 8 PM National TV

gsuteke

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Now, that's the way the Hawks are supposed to be playing!!

That's the best they have looked in a long time.

GO HAWKS!!

:line dance:

I can't question your role as Mr. Positive here on HS but I will reserve judgement at this point on whether the Hawks are a championship contender.

Show me you can beat winning teams consistently. Show me you can win on the road more than you lose.

Show me we have a GM that recognizes a glaring hole in our starting lineup.

Tonight all I saw was a win against a team that looked a lot like we did a few days ago.

Edited by gsuteke

• Premium Member

Now why can't we play like this night in and night out? Went to the game tonight, there were some empty seats out there that I figured looked bad on television. But it was a fun game, just hate for fantasy reasons Joe sat pretty much the whole second half due to a blowout.

I can't question your role as Mr. Positive here on HS but I will reserve judgement at this point on whether the Hawks are a championship contender.

Show me you can beat winning teams consistently. Show me you can win on the road more than you lose.

Show me we have a GM that recognizes a glaring hole in our starting lineup.

Tonight all I saw was a win against a team that looked a lot like we did a few days ago.

Couldn't agree more. Glad they won...but they SHOULD have won. Just because they haven't been winning a lot lately doesn't make this win any more satisfying.

Do it consistently against a non-cellar dweller and then I will be impressed.

Oh, and Drew, please make sure you find minutes for JC2 every night...especially since you don't seem to be playing much of Teague anymore.

:thumbsdownsmileyanim:

Don't believe I said anything about being championship material.

But, after the way they had been playing of late, when they couldn't have beaten a good D League team,

I thought it was great to see this Hawks team play like they did.

They are supposed to play like that every game. Has nothing to do with their talent or lack of talent.

Players who are supposed to be able to hit their shots, did. They made good plays and didn't have

a lot of lazy turnovers or a lot of missed rebounds. The energy was there.

Hawks are above .500. They just won a game. Yet, gloom and dispair. Enjoy what we have instead

of a frown, try a big smile!!

GO HAWKS!!

:dancing18:

• Premium Member

Gray Mule is right. Those of us who watched the game could tell there was a different intensity from our players. It might have been the Wizards but the game wasn't close from the middle of the first quarter on. If they give that type of effort EVERY night we will finally start to see more W's.