• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

hawks @ heat

gsuteke

The Hawks are playing like a bunch of pansies. Nobody is driving to the hole minus jamal on occasion.

They are settling for jumpers. I'm just not seeing any effort out there.

We need to find some PG help in a major way Teague is not the answer.

Zaza and Teague need to go. I'm sorry, but I don't know where these guys contribute to this team. And as to the rest of the team, take some damn initiative, create opportunities. I'm sick of the constant chucking, committed to a motion offense my ***...

And as painful as it is to watch this team sink themselves into a deeper and deeper hole, listening to these Miami "fans" just adds to my frustration. I understand they have the best trio in the NBA, and more power to them for that, but these guys honestly, have no clue to as what they're watching on the court. They cheered as players took jumpers on a dead ball, boo'd on ANY foul against Miami, and started a "Bibby sucks" chant for arguing a no-call. Ignorance is bliss in Miami.

• Like 1

Our defense has really been very good the last few weeks. I have no idea why we went away from Horford on offense. After 14 third quarter points he gets his first shot with 3 minutes left in the fourth. Mystifying.

That wasn't it. the Heat benched Big Z and brought in Anthony. Anthony wasn't giving Horford those open jumpers.

INCONSICITY = DEFEAT

Too much hot and cold play. We seemed to be in awe of our opponent at the beginning

and by the time we overcame this, it was too late.

:offtopic2:

(Where was our rookie? He hasn't played in a while.)

Our shots, for the most part, still is not falling. Our center is the exception to this.

Horford hit most of his shots.

GO HAWKS!!

:rolleyes:

Josh has been awful the last 2 or 3 games. If he showed up tonight and we cut out the careless turnovers we probably win. Wilkins didn't do anything on offense, but it's impossible to play better defense than he did against LeBron. I was prepared to cut him some slack with LeBron being his first defensive assignment of the season, but he was excellent.

• Like 2

Josh has been awful the last 2 or 3 games. If he showed up tonight and we cut out the careless turnovers we probably win. Wilkins didn't do anything on offense, but it's impossible to play better defense than he did against LeBron. I was prepared to cut him some slack with LeBron being his first defensive assignment of the season, but he was excellent.

Smith was 4-11 from the field (and that is with 2 for 2 from 3) with only 4 rebounds, 1 assist and no blocks or steals in 34 minutes.

Tough game tonight. Since Joe's surgery, the team fg's percentage is down.. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Mo Evans is playing awful, bad offense and not so good D.Let's start Wilkins at the 2 and see what happens. There's a lot to say but this team definitively should be Al and Joe's. I see JOSH more as a defense catalysist but really we should play the inside to outside game and run more plays for Al

He's the man