• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone Miss $$$Joe$$$ ?

JackB1

I hope the time off helps Joe's legs come playoff time, beside he wasn't playing as many minutes so far this year. Everyone was surprised that Joe needed surgery, it wasn't as if he knew he needed surgery and postponed it. Even if he had an achy elbow last year, probably figured the offseason with rest would be enough. Joe can say that the elbow or hand didn't have anything to do with his horrible shooting but we know better...Kobe had that fracture on his figure and his shooting % dipped unitl he figured out how to adjust his shooting....There is no way he had a bad elbow and a bad hand and it didn't affect him...Get well soon Joe.

Doesn't seem so far like we miss him. We can still beat bad teams and lose to good ones. (I don't really count the Orlando win. Those guys were sick or just getting over being sick.0

A healthy JJ makes this team better. Look at it this way: would you rather have Marvin your starting SG or JJ? 'Nough said.

In a more serious manner. A healthy JJ makes more of those shots he was getting early in the season. He does that and we aren't having this conversation.

For those who didn't like what he said in the playoffs. I agree that the comments were down right dumb. Joe should have never said them. Did he mean what he said? In the moment I think he did. But at the sametime, how many of us have said massively stupid things to cover up our own failures and embarassment? Now think of failing on a national stage and having cameras in your face, pretty daunting, huh?

The reality is that JJ isn't a leader. Never has been, and never will be. The Hawks still need to get a floor leader who is hard-nosed and willing to call guys out for stupid, and/or disinterested play and poor fundamentals.

Hate to see this, but Joe always seems to have one nagging injury or another. As he gets older, this patten

will probably get worse. Drew needs to learn from this and stop using him 40 mins per game. We are proving

the we don't need 40 mins of Joe to win and hopefully this will lead to a healthier more fresh Joe for the playoff

run. I think Drew is smart enough to see this.

Hate to see this, but Joe always seems to have one nagging injury or another. As he gets older, this patten

will probably get worse. Drew needs to learn from this and stop using him 40 mins per game. We are proving

the we don't need 40 mins of Joe to win and hopefully this will lead to a healthier more fresh Joe for the playoff

run. I think Drew is smart enough to see this.