• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al Horford

AHawks89

Thought it was pretty cool.

It's nice to see how the Hawks have grown so much in the past 6 to 7 years. In my opinion, games get more exciting ever year because in the back of my head, I always think of the team we use to be. It's also nice to see Josh & Al getting a lot of recognition in the NBA now.

Edited by AHawks89

I love the guy. Being that he's the highest rated Hawk the past few seasons using any type of efficiency sabremetrics, how one can discount his predominant leadership is beyond me. I miss the bicep flex.

Funny how Dirk is much better, what is it, 4 years removed from MVP?

• Like 1

I miss the bicep flex.

THIS.

Everytime he goes up strong and gets an and-1, he needs to do the flex. Its like a trademark.

That being said.... Horford is one of my favorite Hawks. So young yet the leadership oozes out of him. He's something special, and proves it by playing undersized at the center position.

This is a little off topic but since that article was about Amare it reminded me. The Hawks are still getting accused of not beating any good teams but we rolled over the Knicks in the garden right? The Knicks are now 14-9.

Very good point. Knicks are 11-1 in last 12, they won 5 games, lost to Hawks and then won another 6 games.

I'm a little surprised with this recognition. He's in company of top league scorers and Rondo.

As well as he has played this year it might be tougher for him to make the All-Star game because of Amare. No question he is playing much better than last year.

Watching the SA game right now and there were two times in a row where he faced up Duncan and just blew right past him. He needs to look to do that more often since guys are going to be coming out to challenge his jumper more often.

Thought it was pretty cool.

It's nice to see how the Hawks have grown so much in the past 6 to 7 years. In my opinion, games get more exciting ever year because in the back of my head, I always think of the team we use to be. It's also nice to see Josh & Al getting a lot of recognition in the NBA now.

1 win over a good team 1/4 of the way through the season.

There are no MVP's on this team.