• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another solid trade idea!

y2kenta

Note: Dalembert is frustrated with his decreased role in SAC and he'd be a major upgrade over Collins!!! With Dalembert at C, we'd have an extremely athletic, DEFENSIVE frontcourt, with 3 shotblockers that rebound and run! Dalembert basically said that he wants to play for a contender for the next 5 years if he's not going to be used in SAC to help them get better.

I'd offer this deal to SAC:

Marvin+Zaza+cash for Dalembert+Casspi and as you see the trade is successful and both teams would benefit greatly...

AND the biggest thing is he's an expiring contract!!!! So we can release him if he doesn't work out or with Zaza and Marvin's contract being moved, we could offer Daly a cheaper deal like around $6-7MIL per and maybe RESIGN JAMAL for $7-8MIL per (which is the most he'll probably get in FA)...

That should free up money to resign guys like Moe, Collins and cheap FAs to fill the roster next

• Premium Member

Note: Dalembert is frustrated with his decreased role in SAC and he'd be a major upgrade over Collins!!! With Dalembert at C, we'd have an extremely athletic, DEFENSIVE frontcourt, with 3 shotblockers that rebound and run! Dalembert basically said that he wants to play for a contender for the next 5 years if he's not going to be used in SAC to help them get better.

I'd offer this deal to SAC:

Marvin+Zaza+cash for Dalembert+Casspi and as you see the trade is successful and both teams would benefit greatly...

AND the biggest thing is he's an expiring contract!!!! So we can release him if he doesn't work out or with Zaza and Marvin's contract being moved, we could offer Daly a cheaper deal like around $6-7MIL per and maybe RESIGN JAMAL for $7-8MIL per (which is the most he'll probably get in FA)...

That should free up money to resign guys like Moe, Collins and cheap FAs to fill the roster next

You beat me to that punch.

I think it's worth consideration.

• Moderators

I don't see the fascination with Dalembert. We've got all the marginal centers I can stand already. The dude's 7 feet 250 pounds. I've got friends who are 5'9" and 250 pounds. I don't see the need for a center with no offensive ability and no chance at defending the Howards, Shaqs, Lopezes of the world.

• Like 1

I don't see the fascination with Dalembert. We've got all the marginal centers I can stand already. The dude's 7 feet 250 pounds. I've got friends who are 5'9" and 250 pounds. I don't see the need for a center with no offensive ability and no chance at defending the Howards, Shaqs, Lopezes of the world.

If you have friends that are 5'9" 250 pounds then they could been carrying some extra baggage...I agree that Dalembert is too skinny and should prolly weigh around 280 or so.

I'm all in for this trade. I think Casspi is already better than Marvin sadly, and Sammy would give us a true center. Basically any deal where we don't give up the big 3 or Jamal and land a true center that's worth anything then I'm in.