• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How big would it be if Nash came to Atlanta?

AHawks89

Like I said multiple times, we have the perfect core to play around Nash. It's a freaking no brainer to take him. Jamal & a 1rst round pick and maybe a 2nd rounder too just to make sure. Move Josh to the bench and there's your 6man. Collins start at the 5 and Al at the 4.

Good lord, no... If people think Josh has an attitude issue right now do you really want to imagine how immature he'd be if he was asked to come off the bench???

Good lord, no... If people think Josh has an attitude issue right now do you really want to imagine how immature he'd be if he was asked to come off the bench???

IMO a 6th man is a better role than being a 3rd option in the starting lineup as long as minutes are not an issue. It's all about rotations. Besides, if the coaching staff have no guts to put him on his place then I'm not sure where the biggest problem resides.

Like I said multiple times, we have the perfect core to play around Nash. It's a freaking no brainer to take him. Jamal & a 1rst round pick and maybe a 2nd rounder too just to make sure. Move Josh to the bench and there's your 6man. Collins start at the 5 and Al at the 4.

You must be mad. Jamal And a #1 for Nash? I'd give them Teague, Mo and Marvin. Swim with that till 2012 and go after CP3 and Dwight.

Edited by Swatguy

• Admin

Once again PHX will not take Marvin. It makes no sense for them. They have a lot of long term contracts for forwards already and so they are not going to take on another long term forward contract. It will cost us Jamal and his expiring to get Nash.

• Moderators

Once again PHX will not take Marvin. It makes no sense for them. They have a lot of long term contracts for forwards already and so they are not going to take on another long term forward contract. It will cost us Jamal and his expiring to get Nash.

Agreed. They have an overabundance of SFs on their roster.

You're probably right cloud killer. However, we can use Marvin (instead of Jamal) by sending him to Charlotte and ship Cap'n Jack to Pheonix with Mo and Teague for Nash.

I couldn't care less because his defense has always been unbelievably pathetic and the common denominator in none of his teams making a Finals appearance, but at least we'll get on Sportscenter before the 50 minute block when Joe scores a season high in a tight win. Steve Nash is and always will be a whipping boy for young, athletic guards who routinely post career nights against him, and he isn't getting any younger.

Edited by benhillboy