Time to bench Bibby

D.R.P.

Bibby has a 3.0 A to TO ratio while Teague has a 2.0 so no it's not better and that's not good enough to be the starting PG. Bibby isn't the perfect PG for the Hawks but he's the best one we have on the roster right now.

This stat is VERY misleading. All Bibbs do is bringing the ball up court and then wait to take shot. The fact that he has any turnovers is surprising. Teague on the other hand is asked to be as aggressive as he can be, which have to lead to more TOs. At least he makes some plays for others.

I think Mike should be starting but get less minutes.

• Admin

This stat is VERY misleading. All Bibbs do is bringing the ball up court and then wait to take shot.

Guess what...it is working as we are winning. We have an excellent passing team and if you checked we have 5 guys averaging more then 3.4 assists. That is unheard of. Bibby does not need to do all of the distributing.

Guess what...it is working as we are winning. We have an excellent passing team and if you checked we have 5 guys averaging more then 3.4 assists. That is unheard of. Bibby does not need to do all of the distributing.

I don't deny it. I was just writing about Teague and Bibby comparison in regards to turnovers.

Penetrate and dish? No. Lead the team in assists? No. Guard the opposing pg's? No. Start the break? No. Looks like D. Will? No. Cross you over like DRose? No. Ok, you got me. I give up. lol

High IQ? Yes, Get us into our offense? Yes Shoot and is a threat from 3? Yes

He's just slumping and when you shouldn't be a starter and slumping, you end up sucking.