• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

State of the Hawks

MVP23

Do you approve/disprove of the performance of..  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anybody that knows me knows I'm a political junkie. I'm fascinated by polls, and numbers dealing with politics, so I thought I would do it here. I want to know where the fans stand on our players, coaches, and Ownership, as well as the fans themselves....interesting to see where this ends up. It seems like everybody likes Al Horford, but hates Mo Evans. Everybody has given up on Teague. I'm predicting we'll be split on Drew, everyone will hate Sund, and split on everybody else....

• Like 1

Anybody that knows me knows I'm a political junkie. I'm fascinated by polls, and numbers dealing with politics, so I thought I would do it here. I want to know where the fans stand on our players, coaches, and Ownership, as well as the fans themselves....interesting to see where this ends up. It seems like everybody likes Al Horford, but hates Mo Evans. Everybody has given up on Teague. I'm predicting we'll be split on Drew, everyone will hate Sund, and split on everybody else....

I voted 'Yes' on the approval of Bibby's performance, but with the qualifier of a *rested* Bibby. I approve of that guy's performance, but the tired and run down due to over-usage Bibby who's generally a non-factor, hardly ever shoots or generates assists, not so much.

• Premium Member

Bibby - really have no opinion. He is what he is.

JJ - no real opinion. He's been injured, but came on strong lately. We'll see come 2nd half and playoffs.

Marvin - NO. Same old same old. I held my opinion of Marvin back for years. Done with that...

Smoove - NO. Stop shooting so much. Not just jumpers...he needs the ball taken out of his hands so he can focus on what he does best.

Horford - Yes. Guy is doing all he can. We need to go to him more often and lean on him to go into the paint.

Coaching - Yes. LD is a new coach. He's stepped in and the man is doing his job. Better assist #'s, ball movement, good road performance. Can't really ask for a whole lot more. I would like to see him follow through on some of that "change" talk.

Management - NO. DO something dammit...don't just sit there...

Fans - Yes. The Hawks have some the greatest fans in the world - LONG LIVE HAWKSQUAWK! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Edited by Wretch

Bibby - really have no opinion. He is what he is.

JJ - no real opinion. He's been injured, but came on strong lately. We'll see come 2nd half and playoffs.

Marvin - NO. Same old same old. I held my opinion of Marvin back for years. Done with that...

Smoove - NO. Stop shooting so much. Not just jumpers...he needs the ball taken out of his hands so he can focus on what he does best.

Horford - Yes. Guy is doing all he can. We need to go to him more often and lean on him to go into the paint.

Coaching - Yes. LD is a new coach. He's stepped in and the man is doing his job. Better assist #'s, ball movement, good road performance. Can't really ask for a whole lot more. I would like to see him follow through on some of that "change" talk.

Management - NO. DO something dammit...don't just sit there...

Fans - Yes. The Hawks have some the greatest fans in the world - LONG LIVE HAWKSQUAWK! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I pretty much agree with all of this. To anyone that's voting "no" to Bibby, what are you expecting from the man? Like Wretch said, he is what he is at this point of his career, a good floor leader with a nice set jumper. The problem is that he's our starting PG... that's not his fault, though.

The fans, though... Hell, what fans? Our attendance sucks...

Edited by WakaFlocka

Bibby - yes, but should play less.

JJ - no strong opinion, after coming back strong from injury he's sort of invisible lately. I want my January JJ back!

Marvin - yes, coming off the bench he's solid forward sub. Just keep him where he belongs

Smoove - yes, sometimes takes bad shots, but overall plays very well.

Horford - yes, but... He should score more (not exactly his fault) and rebound a little bit more.

Coaching - no strong opinion. He had tough start, made good adjustments, played Teague consistently, did decent job when JJ was out. Now young guys don't get PT, Hawks had some epic colapses, Bibby is tired, bench sucks more than ever, Jamal including. He needs to adjust again.

Management - no.

The only one I approve of is Al.

Ditto. Rest of mine were no's or no strong opinion. No strong opinion means the jury is still out for me: that would be Drew and Josh Smith. Horford is only one I know of who consistently brings it every night effort wise, even if he doesn't have a strong performance.

Seems to be the only one who still plays with effort once the hawks start hanging their heads as well.

:no-no: People aren't happy with management? No way......