• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Denver would trade Raymond Felton/Devin Harris if they acquire him

GameTime

I would prefer we just go after Devin Harris without the side show we can stay under the luxury with some creativity. Zaza, Jamal, Marvin, Teague and a 1st rounder for Harris, Outlaw, Kris Humphries, and Vujacic. We would be like 700,000 over the cap but I think we could use that $2 million we sold that second round pick for to pay that. We would be only like $3.5 to 4 million under the luxury amount next year with only 7 players that would be the problem. We would basically have to make another move in the offseason or just pray for a hard cap set at $75 million. We take on Outlaw's horrible deal and toss them a 1st rounder that's why I think this has a shot.

2 words

Luxury tax !

Crawford for a longer contract is not happening....unfortunately.

DAMN THE ASG !

I'd love to pawn off Crawford's expiring contract for Billups, Nash, NeNe, Kaman, Harris, Felton, (or a Petrius . Gortat combo)...............but it ain't happening b/c the ASG doesn't have the cash flow.

I hope they sell the Thrashers so they could at least run 1 franchise to compete for championships rather then running 2 franchises to simply be competitive.

Don't worry, those cheap bastards will run the Hawks into the ground. Their habitual f**kups with daddy's money. This is why you never want an owner who didn't earn the money themselves owning s**t. They don't know how to respect it. Look at the best owners: Cuban, Blank, Turner, what do all have in common? They earned their success.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

Looks like its gonna be Felton that we could possibly get. He is not what I am looking for. Not like he gets to the rack he is just making his jumpshots and that is allowing him to look better than what he is. I still say go after Harris, he is quicker and gets to the rack better.

Word is that Harris is headed to Dallas and Felton is heading to NJ to replace him.

Missed that bus.

Haven't heard this, any links?

That's kinda odd though... Dallas already has Kidd, Berea, and Roddy B... What use do they have for Harris?

Edited by WakaFlocka

Thats a HORRIBLE trade .

Jr Smith is a expiring deal this year and Felton is a expiring next year ....what are you gonna pay these guys to keep them ? Felton already makes 7.5 and Smith 6 million and I dont think they would be taking paycuts .

If they dont sign youve given up multiple 1st rd picks and the 2010 1st rd pick as well.

At this point in time Id rather wait because i need for the Al,Josh,Joe to show me something this season before I decide to spend anymore money . Unless its for someone who is gonna be the #1 then we are better off waiting .

That's one of the best trade proposals I've seen on this forum so far. It doesn't even put the team so much to the luxury tax, making them just a contract away to go under it. And Jamal get's replaced with a cheaper, more athletic & younger 6th man.

And why in hell you care so much about picks? We aren't rebuilding anymore. We should go after veterans for cheap to compliment our core. That's how teams become contenders. Screw the picks!!!!!!!

And if the ASG don't know yet if it's worth to spend money on the core, HIT THE REBUILD BUTTON NOW!!!!!!!!!

Regarding Felton's status:

There is also talk that the Nuggets are considering dealing Felton. Sources have told Stein that the Nuggets are confident they could get a first-round pick for the point guard while other sources have told Stein and Bucher that Denver may hold off until closer to the draft to attempt to flip Felton or hang on to the veteran point guard.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6146336

• Premium Member

Mozgov to Denver, i guess NOW we could make a play to get Nene to the ATL as well.

Smoove/Craw/1st for Felton/Nene/JR Smith

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=4zbt6ez

Felton/Bibby/Teague

JJ/JR/JC2

Marvin/JR

Boss/Powell/Zaza

Nene/Boss/Collins

The bench still sucks, but we get a hell of a stating 5.

GET ON THE PHONE SUND YOU IDIOT.

• Premium Member

Mozgov to Denver, i guess NOW we could make a play to get Nene to the ATL as well.

Smoove/Craw/1st for Felton/Nene/JR Smith

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=4zbt6ez

Felton/Bibby/Teague

JJ/JR/JC2

Marvin/JR

Boss/Powell/Zaza

Nene/Boss/Collins

The bench still sucks, but we get a hell of a stating 5.

GET ON THE PHONE SUND YOU IDIOT.

According to the latest reports Denver is shopping Mozgov and working on an extension for Nene, which is what makes the most sense for them.